The New Grobo Start

Just one unfortunately! :eyes::seedling:
The other two seeds are cilantro and buttercrunch lettuce, just playing around to see what happens!

5 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Oh ok I thought :thought_balloon: u had a few cause of what u posted

2 Likes

Dont I wish! Did you just start with one? :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Yea in my grobo I usually grow out doors :door: this is my first indoor grow ever

4 Likes

But I’m starting to like the results that I’ve been getting so I’m actually thinking :thinking: :thought_balloon: of getting another one or a tent :tent: just wanna see how it turns out first

3 Likes

When you get to late veg and especially flower stage just take the time, most people rush through and dont ripen their buds because their not sure how or when to switch the schedule/ recipe.

6 Likes

Great :+1:t2: I’m glad u told me that how would I do that in the grobo​:blush:

3 Likes

You’ll go to the app and use the tab on the left to open maintenance, then shift schedule, look at the chart to be sure what stage your in, then scroll to the bottom and you can extend, go back or forward in any stage, keeping in mind that its in seven day increments but can be changed at any point to shorten, stop or go forward.

5 Likes

Oh wow :star_struck: thank U for that I was already thinking :thought_balloon: of extending just didn’t know how

4 Likes

Never extend until you reach late veg or flower unless you have a problem germinating.
Post to be sure!

4 Likes

Now I want one

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

I meant a pic of your plant and at any stage your not sure of!
I see you do learn fast though! :seedling::eyes:

4 Likes

:blush::joy::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Told u

3 Likes

Lol! That you did! :eyes::seedling::handshake::medal_sports::crazy_face:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::sunglasses: I am having a lil trouble with nats tho don’t have an idea :bulb::thinking: were there coming from

3 Likes