Sunan's first grow

After your first grow, I might get something that you know what it is and what the potency and effects might be. You can order all over and cheap too. I have a pouch of seeds I collected over the years, some going back to the early 80’s even, just I didn’t use any as they are mixed so not sure what I would end up with.

Water, it just depends really. You can grow with tap water, I know many that do, it is just not optimal or you can spend hundreds on RO system which some say is best. I use distilled water right now, cheap easy to get, you can buy a countertop distiller for $60-$100.

1 Like

Thank you Everyone. I have just used rain water because i have a 200 gallon tank at my house i use on out door raised beds. As for the seeds i will definitely be buying names after this grow. Is there something wrong with auto seeds seems it would be a no brainer since it doesnt take as long. I am actually quite surprised how my second set of fan leaves grew in size over night after a water change. Do you think there are people that can identify plants as the grow… that possibly the worst question i will make on this site

1 Like

There is an app that says it can that. I need to find the name.

1 Like

Same here it is like a fresh dose of nutes make mine grow substantially the first few days after water change, I finally have a set of new fan leaves still small, with 7 leaves coming off of both of them! I am super excited also my first grow! So I am sure the excitement is even more prevalent because it is my first plant and I want to make sure everything goes well with her so I check on her 1 to 2 times a day lol.

1 Like

This app says it can detect what plant is what from a picture. I never tried it though.

1 Like

Is it ok the leaves are droopy. She has a good root base

1 Like

Last day of early veg… hasnt used any nutrients do i need to start thinking about ph calibration

1 Like

Is this root rot going on here. Tips of the leaves are brown and it hasnt used any nutrients yet.

1 Like

- - - [2021-10.11]:

@Sunanranch,

• (Combination Of [DampingOff] , -And- Deficiency):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.18]:

@Sunanranch,

• (She Looks Pretty Perky For What I Can See): (Is Your Pod “Even” To The Bottom Of Your “Cone” In Your Lid):? :question: (She’s Sitting Quite Hi): (Focus On The New Growth At The Top):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Thank you raised coco pod removed colored leaves and opened a ticket. We shall see what happens from here

2 Likes

Definitely get your pod up. I had similar issues. My pod does not go past the bottom edge of the pod holder underneath the lid. Also put a fan because it will stay moist but not soaked.

the roots will find the water. I have new roots shooting down all the time. :+1:t2::sunglasses:hope this helps

1 Like

Aside from some burnt fan leaves i might be able to save this plant.

What do you think should i hold out and see what happens or just start over

2 Likes

She bounced back strong. Extended late veg to help her grow a little more. What do yall think

2 Likes

Definitely. She needs to get to second fan. Don’t forget to top at five nodes. :+1:t2: Looks close.

2 Likes

Hello @SilverGrobo could you post those wonderful grobo videos for @Sunanranch. The helped me tremendously. Lots of information put together. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I did cut top off. Maybe i didnt get enough of it.

1 Like

- - - [2021-10.20]:

@Sunanranch,

(This Is A Hide): (Click Here):

--

• (You Can Only See :eye::eye: These If They Are Made Public):

ShareYourGrow..1~~ {#Public}:

--

(This Is A Hide Too): (Click Here):

--

--

:brain:
--

Click_Hides..~~ (2)

• (It Is Hard For Some To Keep Up With My Moves): {:wink:}:

• ([SomeTimes] I_ :eye: Loose My Place Too, -But- It Keeps Me Vigilant): (WOW, “[Vigilant]” Now That’s A Big Word For Me, [Can’t Believe I Spelled It Right Too]): ([Spell_Check] Saves Me):
    {:laughing:}:

• [‘Infamous’]: {:mag:}:

~~~

@Gunk,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.15]:

@Sunanranch,

{:eight: Bud-Sites}:

~~~

- - - [2021-12.09]:

@Sunanranch,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Looks like you missed. There should be two branches coming from the center

Cut the center right above the fan leaves. The little growths will turn into two branches. See the little shoots in this picture? Those will be my two branches
This is what it should look like.

2 Likes

My pod is even with the top like they show in their videos. You don’t need to top it if you don’t want to, that is a choice. I do not top and also leave a LOT of smalls and popcorn buds down below. You don’t have to cut the plant to pieces to get good grows, just take off the main big leaves so the light gets down lower and you will be fine.

2 Likes

To be honest i am just glad she is alive and flourishing with the early troubles i ran into. Thank you to everyone who suggested and shared opinions to get me through the dampening i went through. Still have 3 more days of late veg and then on to the flowering stage

2 Likes