Slomoshun

I just ordered my Grobo Saturday and am patiently wait g a shipping conformation. I’m ready to get going.This will be my 2nd attempt at growing ,but 1st time like this. Hope it does what it do.lol

3 Likes

You will love it. I have one and ordered a 2nd about 10 days ago and still waiting on it to ship.

Now you have time to get the seeds and prepare your grow area if you have not already.

1 Like

Thanks for your response. How long did it it take from order to delivery of your Grobo?

1 Like

The 2nd one still has not come, they are saying around 3-4 weeks roughly. My first one took about 3 weeks too.

Same for me around 3 weeks
It arrived in 2 shipments
Grobo box first, then the hardware and nutriments a few days after

2 Likes

- - - [2021-11.02]:

@Slomoshun,

(Click Here To Read More):

--

Read_All..~~
--

:brain:

• (We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Welcome! I am also waiting on my grobo. I am going on my 3 rd week of waiting. Hope it gets here soon it’s been rough watching everyone grow and I can’t! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

It will come soon I hope, I am still waiting too. At least I already have one of the original models, but this grow is ending soon, and I wanted to switch to the new Grobo 2 as my main if I can.

Now is the time to stock up and get clippers, maybe a trim tray, curing containers, boveda packs, some hanging wires and magnetic hooks and other things like that. I now have everything for both Grobos and for the entire grows.

1 Like