Ready for harvest?

So first grow here and nearing the end. I got my 2 hydro and my blueberry seen above. This is my first time using this neat microscope so hopefully I got some decent pictures, not sure? But my other plant is a white widow and I’m finishing her out. Not sure if I should harvest now or just finish her with the others. I’m at day 46 btw and from now on I’m pure hydro and scrog.

Here is the 3x3 pic

5 Likes

Nice looking grow @Steve
I’ll tell you after you’ve waited the dry and cure time its totally worth it

1 Like

Looks like ur trichomes are still a bit clear. May want to wait a bit longer :man_shrugging: We need a champ to chime in

2 Likes

Thanks, for the comments. Really hoping to for at least 4 oz from all this. I just don’t know what to expect. 2 more weeks to go then!

Thanks
Steve

Set your expectations low and go big. The big grows come from experience for sure.

2 Likes

My next grow I’m having a go at wedding cake and I’m going to build my own scrog. Wasn’t happy on how much my setup moves on me and not sturdy enough to hold down stems. I use the all the general hydroponic nutrients but is their anything I can use during these last few weeks to help out yield? Thanks again!

If your at day 46 I’m sure you still need to go a little bit more most of the strains I’ve grown are about 56-63 days but each is different wait for cloudy trichomes on most of the plant and your good …

Thanks Chris, all your help has been appreciated

@Steve,

((#Trichomes)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=trichomes

((#SomeReads)): ((#YouTubeVideo)): :open_book::video_camera::wink:

2 Likes

Hey thank you I’ve been looking for something like this! This helps a lot! Go Champions!!!

2 Likes

Hey got a question for you if you don’t mind. So I’m using the general hydroponic chart shown and since I’m in the second late stage before ripen. I was wondering if I needed more time on my plant, should I just repeat that weeks nutrients? On the chart it says to repeat week 6 or 7 but that to me is confusing? Unless I know I have a 10 week strain to just add another week onto the sixth when I get there. But if I’m past that stage and realize I need more time what do I do?
Thanks

1 Like

Do you have a loupe to manually look at it. If so what are the colours

I just recently posted the pictures from my new microscope that you commented on. Do those help?

Those imo dont look ripe yet. Another five to ten days

1 Like

I understand that I got more time, I was more curious about what nutrients should I give if I need another week?

1 Like

Based on that I would just keep her in flush and let her use the nutrients she has stored up

3 Likes

When do you start flushing? Once the trichomes become opaque? Here’s my current grow. I haven’t started flushing yet, but I know I will need to soon…

5 Likes

https://www.allgrowers.com/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e2d9ed3c5d8f00c33b5631fcbe6d7a55fc58a70a.jpeg

3 Likes

Trichomes are still clear under the loupe, but don’t seem far off from becoming opaque. Should I plan on starting the flush this weekend?

1 Like

I like that idea…

:wink:

Stephen

2 Likes