1st grow Shishkaberry

Awesome same one I have. It is hard to get a picture, I know, but if u see amber trichomes u should be ready for flush :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Day 100 - flush over, Harvest time?..or let go another day or 2?

3 Likes

Is there any amber heads on the trichomes?

2 Likes

I’d say they are more like the 2nd & 3rd rows in the chart that @Bplatinum9 posted above.

3 Likes

Look at all your trichomes if there’s 10-30% amber heads I’d go ahead and go into flush

2 Likes

@TheWarden,

((#Trichomes)): :microscope: :video_camera:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=trichomes

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#EvenStephen)): Liked this comment:

Only do the complete cleaning when your Harvest is completely cleaned out, but yes do a quick clean when you drain and get most of the debris out:

((#CleaningGrobo)): :bath:

Cleaning your Grobo

--

((#DryingTheWholeCarcass)): I see you’re trying this: @fuz didn’t like trimming her after:

--

A little too late to tell you now: Just for reference to help others:

((#Drying)): :groboone:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=squeeze%20%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

5 Likes

I went to day 111 before ending the grow. I’m now running the #Drying Recipe (day 1/5) after harvest and hanging.
Should I drain the water or leave it in there for humidity?

7 Likes

Drain the water before drying, Pretty sure humidity is not what you need in drying mode.

8 Likes

Thanks @Bplatinum9. Not sure wth I was thinking there. Duh. I guess because I was never prompted to do so. I also thought it would tell me where to go to start drying.

4 Likes

I think the dry mode is under recipes.

2 Likes

If you drain water before drying how are you storing the two probes ? Just curious since I don’t think they’re supposed to dry out

2 Likes

You can use a bowl of water or plastic zipper bags with water and tape them to the side of your unit but they must stay wet.

3 Likes

that makes sense! thx

2 Likes

You can also use the caps that the probes came with.

5 Likes

@Chris_Olszewski some more info on tricomes in this thread you might want to read on

1 Like

Very nice

2 Likes

Any update/pics on the dynamat installation?

2 Likes

if you use the magnets you can click the zip lock bag to the side of the unit and leave the sensors on the side. Most of us have the magnets

3 Likes

Hey everybody
Question
As far as cutting off samples to inspect under a microscope(checking trichomes for harvest)
Does the sample need to be a bud
Or can it be a small sugar leaf from the bud?

1 Like

I’ve used a sugar leaf. I cut a very small portion of the leaf and examine