Amnesia Day 39

Thanks for the info, 18 on, 6 off right ? I will send an email to Grobo.

2 Likes

Hey @Javi,

You can edit your own schedule, no need for a ticket to be put in. Simply:

1. End your current grow
  2. Select the recipe you want
  3. Shift your schedule to the stage you would like. (In this case, the beginning of stage 4 is fine.)

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Man, love that we’re able to do that now :+1: so much easier lol

2 Likes

Thanks for your help Stephen.

Which recipe can I choose for this strain.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey @Javi,

I’d run the Original Amnesia from Dinafem. 107 day grow cycle.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

Hey, @Stephen

That recipe its running right now. but it saids Flowering type: Photoperiod, The plant looks good, But I am not sure if I have to change the recipe

I am a beginner. :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hey @Javi I tried scrolling up are you running an auto? I saw you mention it and I read semi-auto on pack? @Stephen may need to edit if so. Autoflower should be 18/6 throughout. Check your light schedule asap if its 12/12 go back a cycle so its 18/6 or choose different autoflowering recipe. It can be changed for you.

1 Like

I went to the website that is on the little pack you have but even with the translation I couldn’t find information about how many days it should be for the grow cycle. So maybe find that out and you can find a recipe with similar days? Or an auto similar to amnesia?

1 Like

@Javi please add pictures.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I buy that seed in Rome Italy, semi = seed.
I guest the strain that I have, is 10-12 weeks
I found that info in royalqueenseeds website.

2 Likes

Hi,

49 Days.

3 Likes

You could just go with the generic hybrid auto recipe but I’m sure @Stephen will give you a better suggestion

1 Like

Nice definitely flowering now. Just leave it and send in a ticket so they can help figure out what you need to do. Even if it is Autoflowering 12/12 will do fine. It’s the other way around that would be a problem. Looks healthy.

3 Likes

Quick question, when transition stage finishes in my case in 1 day, Does the light schedule changes in flowering stage ?

Thanks

1 Like

Nope it’ll stay the same, for photoperiod strains, transition is the beginning of the 12/12 switch

3 Likes

Day 57 / 107

3 Likes

Hello, Day 89 . My bottle 1 and 3 are empty, and 4 almost empty. The recipe has 107 days. I think that the nutrients will last for at least one harvest. I have more bottles to replace them, but any idea why does these bottles are empty before harvest ?. Ready to Harvest ?

4 Likes

if they are empty you should replace them. the first two bottles usage is depending on your water…and the sensors how much you burn thru. RO water seems to need much less.
i ended up using 1/2 of 1, 1/4 of 2, 1.5 bottles of 3 and 4 and 1 full bottle of 5 in my first grow.

basically if you pick a recipe that’s short in time and an auto plus you never have to do an extra drain and fill you might get by with a single bottle per grow…

2 Likes

Hello, Thanks for the info, I have to leave 1.5 weeks for vacations. Probably was the reason for bottle 1 and 2.
Thanks

1 Like

@Javi,

((#YourGrowYourCall)):

((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

@Bplatinum9 :wink:

https://allgrowers.grobo.io/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e2d9ed3c5d8f00c33b5631fcbe6d7a55fc58a70a.jpeg

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=trichomes

--

1 Like