Lower leafs Damage

Here is a update on her

New growth is looking good. I think she is going to make it thanks everyone.

The next question I have though is there isn’t a lot of leaves on her but she starting to get kind of tall overall and I’m worried about running out of space would it be pointless to switch it to flower mode at this moment here are some pictures for your review?

5 Likes

If that’s not in flower yet I would, and you’ll just need to super crop the heck of of her lol

2 Likes

@Mpower11could you possibly take a whole pic of her with the entire unit in the picture with the door open. I would like to see how much room you have available from the top of the plant to the top of the inside of the unit

1 Like

Sure np

7 Likes

Oh wow thought you had a lot less room :+1: But still might want to consider the switch. Seeing how lanky it is already

5 Likes

Here is a updated picture looking cane back to life thanks again everyone

6 Likes

Is it just me or is that space crazy tight?
Looking good though, nice bounce back

5 Likes

Yes I agree the shape does make space tighter… I just got my grobo this week but it’s still in the box :frowning: I want to open it and get it going badly but been so busy with the Holiday coming. Soon as I open it I will have a better idea on space to compare

7 Likes

Glad to see she turned around bro :raised_hands:t4::+1:t4::100:

2 Likes

Looking for someones opinion. I’m in week 9 of flower do you think this plant is ready?

5 Likes

So are you saying that you’ve spent approx 63 days in flower?
It really depends on what you are trying to do with it, maybe this will help.
You have mostly cloudy and some half clear!
You can harvest whenever you want at this point.
I would wait another week.

3 Likes

This plant is on day 56 of flower. I was thinking of harvesting Wed because that will be flushing 10 days at that point. How long can you flush a plant?

3 Likes

Ten days for flush but there is no rule saying you can’t flush more than once.
I flush ten days before I dry, I also use flawless flush.

1 Like

I bought FloraKleen for flush do you think that is the same product?

2 Likes

Not familiar with it

1 Like

Yeah not familiar with that either, but you can flush for as long as you’d like to realistically. It doesn’t look ready imo. If you’re flushing now, I’d keep her going another week at least. If your foliage is still green then it can still exhaust it’s residual sugars to continue the ripening process

2 Likes

Is this the same plant in your other box that you have?? Can you take a picture of the whole plant? Just curious as to what she looks like in the box

2 Likes

This was yesterday I will post a updated picture in the am that shows the plant better.

Stretch got it super crop didn’t seem to help. Top is damaged

4 Likes

Attached is a few more pictures sorry for the delay

6 Likes

@Mpower11,

(Just don’t feed food to your plant = Flush the plant for as long as you like the [Hi]):

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=trichomes

--

:eye::microscope::video_camera:

--

:no_entry::plate_with_cutlery::herb::cry::laughing:

4 Likes