Problems

First time growing in my Grobo and I have major issues. I am growing Headband. Have grown in soil before, no problems. And you can see from the pics Im having some major issues. Top leaves look burned. Now I did spray with a foliar once, so maybe this is burn , which I can accept. However, This is supposed to be going on Week 6 of flower. This is not a week 6 plant. Any ideas on what can be going on?

1 Like

Did you change the schedule of the plant in the app at all since the start of your grow? Looks like it needed to stay in veg a little longer before flipping to flower. That burn might be from the spray. Looks like the plant was stressed out and needed to recover a bit. Maybe transitioned into flower too soon.

1 Like

- - - [2021-11.10]:

@greenmoss1310,

(Click Here To Read More):

--

Read_All..~~
--

:brain:

• (There Could Be Several Causes For This): (Did You Sray While The Lights Were On, [Might Be The Issue]):? :question:

• (Have You Been Keeping Up With Your Water [Drain/Fills/ToppingUps]):? :question:

• (Cleaning Both Sensors [Through/Out] Your Grow Helps A Bunch):

• (How Are Your Nutes Looking, Looks Like Your Grow Was Locked Out From Taking In Nutes):

• (Did You Ever Check For Damping Off, Which Is A Problem From The Main Branch Near The Pod, If The Pod Stays Wet In Early Stages):

• (If You Are Having Issues Above, You Can Check Out The Root System To See If You Smell Fowl Stench, Or Even Slime On Your Roots System):

Water..1a~~Slime..~~

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes