Plant is dying

Hey, I’m on day 34 of 60 In the flowering stage. Should I trim all the dying fan leaves off or what is the best course of action to make it healthy again

- - - [2021-09.08]:

Sep 8, 7:40 AM

@Flash2529,

• (I_ :eye: Want To Ask If You Are Growing An [Auto] -Or- [Photo]): (I_ :eye: Would Check Your Tank For Bubbles): (I_ :eye: Would Check Your Roots For [RootRot]): (Keep Your Tank Full Of Water To Help Fluxes):

Water_Fill..1~~

(Click Here To Read More):

--

--

:brain:

(GrowJournals): (ClickHere):

--

• (You Can Only See :eye::eye: These If They Are Made Public):

ShareYourGrow..1~~ {#Public}:

~~~

@Flash2529,

• (Absolutely Normal For It To Get So Thirsty): (I Know She Is An Auto, -But- You Could Do Some More Trimming At The Lower Of The Canopy, To Help With The Space):

~~~

@Flash2529,

• (If This Plant Did Do This, -Then- It Is Time To Have Support Investigate On Their End, With Your System): (Good Eye_ :eye: @Exitium :green_thumb:): (Some Auto Strains_ :dna: Don’t Like To Be Trimmed_ :scissors:):

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets: :sos:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Support Can Offer Some Insite On This [UnCommon] Phenomenon):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

It’s the Northern lights Auto stain. It’s been happening for about 2 weeks now were it’s drinking a lot of water and I have to keep filling it every 2 days.

1 Like

I’m no expert in this area, but it almost looked like your plant was revegging after flower. What is the light cycle currently on? I didn’t think this could happen with an auto.

1 Like