Pests problem?

Hello guys,

It’s the first time I ever done a post. I just wanted a feed back of my first grow. Do I have some pests problems that I need to concern about? I don’t want to switch to transition stage till I fix all the problems. Thanks for your time to help out

Uploading: 5EEDAA8B-72F7-429E-8620-DD10F2001542.jpeg…
Processing: 945105BD-4F68-4E79-B3BD-A87192B5A66E.jpeg…
Processing: C4A84465-FE58-402F-A6D4-B95A3FB7A945.jpeg…

4 Likes

I don’t know. Only new leaves looks like. Wish I had an answer. Contact support. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I feel like this happens on some new leaves not pest, my first plant did it as well, only pests I had was Fungus knats which cause no harm just annoying. IDK why leaves do this, just a deformation I can only imagine in plant genetics, which strain is this?

4 Likes

From the pictures I can’t tell what kind of bug or bugs you have if you can take a picture of them it would be helpful.

I would give that plant a nice haircut.

5 Likes

Only nasty thing about fungus Gnats is they will stick to the buds in flower if they land on them. But they are normally easy to get rid of

2 Likes

Aww shoot Thank you for the info, they are all gone they hatched out about 1-2 weeks before flowering started, If I happen to be so lucky maybe I will get to smoke one of them, might just add to the flavor :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

:joy: a little protein never hurts anyone

4 Likes

Neem oil in a small bowl is $$$ for fungus gnats!

5 Likes

Same thing I always say haha @Mpower11 , @FireGuy I have some neem oil now but they were mostly gone by the time I got it in the mail, does the neem oil attract them to it?

5 Likes

Yeppers. You can mix with a little fruit smelling dish soap if you want, but straight neem works for me!

4 Likes

Ok sweet I had no idea they were naturally attracted to it. Thank you sir

3 Likes

No bugs, just some natural leaf formations I see also in my grows. If you do get fungus gnats, I use Neem oil/water mix with dish soap and mosquito bits (not necessary, but will nuke the larvae).

Fungus gnats themselves don’t harm plants, but their larvae which is laid in the shallow grow medium can eat roots. This can cause young seedlings to die. Adult plants probably aren’t harmed since their roots are hardened.

3 Likes

- - - [2021-11.17]:

@FakePlasticTrees,

No_Photo..~~

(Click Here To Read More):

--

Read_All..~~
--

:brain:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Neem oil does work and does a good job but I’m not a fan of neem oil because of the smell.

In Veg I may consider if my problem was out of control. In flower there’s no way I would use neem oil. Your buds will taste like it

2 Likes

Damn I had no idea it was that strong, I figured it was a low odor oil like vegetable oil of sorts hmmmm.

3 Likes

Not really… It’s strong

I’m more a fan of Nematodes / Bacillus thuringiensis and Sticky Card combo

2 Likes