New to grobo start

Hey all with in a few days I had life now she has 4 leafs and counting but had a question my sec seed hasn’t sprouted should I wait a lil or cancel and start over feed back welcomed here are a few pics

5 Likes

I wait 5 days if they don’t come up by then I start over…

Now this being said I have seen seeds come up after 1 week but I don’t feel the quality of the seed is good if it takes that long to germ

4 Likes

Sounds good I will wait a few days and see the results thanks @Mpower11 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lil update on start had to cancel GSC and went with ZSK she already started to sprout but I feel she’s a lil weak but only time will tell here are a few pics from both

1 Like

A lil up date did the transplant she is doing good so far what do you guys think

1 Like

Here is the ZSK she is growing but she seems small to me

1 Like

So did a transfer a few days back of the OGK and here she is now in the grobo what do you guys think

2 Likes

ZSK still In the start slow but steady

2 Likes

She is ready now. Feed her and she will do her thang. Great Job :+1:

2 Likes

- - - [2021-09.08]:

Sep 8, 3:06 PM

@Time2grow,

• (Great Job Indeed): {:green_thumb:}:

- - - [2021-09.15]:

@Time2grow,

• (Some Autos Don’t Take Kindly To Trimming_ :scissors:, -But- Some Issues Arise Growing These In The Unit): (You Can Bend Leaves Down To Get Them From Umbrellaing_ Screenshot011 (2) The Bud Sites):

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Whatever You Decide, Keep Us Posted): :wink: :innocent: :crossed_fingers:

(Click Here To Read More):

--

--

:brain:

~~~

@Time2grow,

• (See_ :eyes: Above_ :arrow_up: For Repeated_ :repeat: Answer): (Massive Leaves_ :leaves: Could Get Trimmed_ :scissors:): (Small_ :mouse: Lollipop_ :lollipop: At The Bottom_ :arrow_down:): (This Is What I Would Do): -Also- (You’re Going To Have A Beast On Your Hands, Hope She Is In Transition Now):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Thank you will do

1 Like

What you guys think I haven’t topped her or anything should I do anything or should I let her ride

2 Likes

ZSK she’s getting up there

1 Like

We are here with OGK what you guys think I should do it’s an auto

Uploading: AE5378AA-66A2-4165-A3D1-8F060106486E.jpeg…

Uploading: F67C19E1-D337-4A69-BE4E-A914E84DBA35.jpeg…

1 Like

She is growing what you guys think

2 Likes