New here First Grow (Gummy Buns)

Wasup fam I’m Slim and this is my first time growing anything . ( Help lol)
I’m on day 5 of germination how is it lookin ?

4 Likes

Are you using a coco pod? Also I see a lil fly/nat right next to it.

@BtcSlim,

((#Welcome)): :wave::wink:

(#SeedHat): :egg::tophat::droplet:

((#Stages)): :1234:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/stages-in-a-grow-cycle/1740/3?u=silvergrobo

--

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

(The leaves look droopy):

((#SomeReads)): :open_book:(:eye:)

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=droopy

--

4 Likes

Yea I’m using coco pod and It is a nat I have no idea where they coming from I just started seeing them

Definitely keep all out if you see them but let it gro day 7-10 will see huge difference

3 Likes

i think its fine to me just give some time.

2 Likes

day 7 I got rid of all the gnats and got the air pump back working :100::pray:t5:

7 Likes

Looks :+1: good! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Day 15 she looks a little sad what y’all think ?

4 Likes

Day 19 I’m seeing some spots on the leaves

Is this normal please help???

1 Like

It happens! You can send in a ticket to have your ph checked Submit a request – Grobo Help Center
But in the meantime don’t worry and keep an eye to see if it spreads any further and keep us posted or shout out if you see a change.

2 Likes

Thank you I put in a ticket they said everything looks good just drain and fill again so I will do that in a min .

2 Likes

Last day of early veg should I extend or let it do what it do ?

2 Likes

Never extend early veg unless there was a germination problem or a mechanical malfunction.

2 Likes

Ok kool thanks appreciate all your help

2 Likes

Adding on to what @Bplatinum9 said:

*Autos would be the only exception since after Early Veg they go straight to Transition. If this were an Auto you would extend Early Veg until you see signs of it moving onto the next growth stage (basically when you see pistils beginning to grow).

3 Likes

Extend early veg I’ve extended twice already with my auto wait ti you see lil white hair before moving into transition as one of our champions told me :ok_hand:

1 Like

Day 26
I noticed some spots on a couple leaves should I put in another ticket ?

3 Likes

Hey @BtcSlim,

Unit is reporting 100% healthy and both your pH and EC are well within recipe range. Looking good over here! One tip I can offer is to enter photo mode for your pics of the plant. Really hard to see the real green colour with the grow spectrums.

To enter photo mode, simply hold the button on the back of the unit down for 2 seconds, then release. You will see the door open and a great spectrum for taking plant pictures will be activated for several seconds. Snap a quick pic then and share.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Day 29 how we looking ?

5 Likes