Green crack growers choose seed

Went ahead and micro topped it.

5 Likes

Great first pic :+1::v::joy:

3 Likes

@Osage this green crack has huge leaves

3 Likes

Day 49. Microtopped it a few days ago and thinned it out some today.

7 Likes

Day 59.
Push veg state back a week. Goes into flower mode tomorrow.

8 Likes

Getting her first buds. Leaves still look a little flat, gonna have them check the ph.

8 Likes

Make sure your bubbler is robustly bubbling away too. :+1:

4 Likes

Leaves still look flat but whatever really, still looking pretty good. The ph is normal. Took some bottom stuff that wasnt gonna get much light off

4 Likes

Yeah they look kinda droopy to me, did your lights just come on when you took this pic? If the light was on for a bit I might send in a ticket. I mean she is growing but the leaves should be more perky than that in my opinion. Maybe the EC is off or something if your PH is good?

1 Like

@Bongsmoker89

Looks like it started 2-3 weeks ago based on your progress pics. Can you hear the air stone pumping bubbles? Could be Oxygen or nutes related (nitrogen toxicity), maybe water temp as well. (DO) dips too low when the waters above 70-72

Another forum

3 Likes

Yep, I’d def check to make sure my air stone is bubbling. What’s your rh and temp like?

1 Like

Day 72. Leaves are perking back up. Yeah humidty and temp are where they been running. Maybe that water was to hot from being in the car

6 Likes

Day 93. I checked the bud with a scope still clear so I’m extending it another week. Really digging the extend week option now. Got 13 more days and I’ll see how the buds look then.

9 Likes

Day 97.

8 Likes

Day 107. Day 4 of 10 in flush. Starting to turn milky so it’s pretty much done.

9 Likes

Nice grow man! Loved all the pics

2 Likes

@Brian_S.
Thanks for following

1 Like

Ended up with 1.3 ounces im going backwards on yield lol. Oh well on to critical purple auto when I get it cleaned out in a few days.

7 Likes

@Bongsmoker89,

((#Harvest)):

:wink:

3 Likes

All pics are awesome

2 Likes