White Widow Hybrid -Royal Queen Seeds

Drain and fill day noticed not alot of water drained … might have a sensor issue , tried moving then all , they seem like they’re working and this fill seems full

Had to handle the roots to untangle probes so I could lift lid enough to install the new hose screen. Hope I didn’t finish him off .

4 Likes

Been a couple days things seem idle neither worse or better
Might be bottom leafs are starting to turn yellow , feel of leafs are abit papery vs softer but overall it’s still very green , two sprouts from topping are slowly growing in.

Ive marked all the bottles to see if they’re not dispensing since all of them were already started from last grow

Any idea I’m all ears.

4 Likes

i’ve been reluctant to do anything while giving it time to recover from topping…that said…since the bottom leafs are completely covered by the top leafs would anyone trim the bottom ones now or wait till she seems happier?

1 Like

@Bloodydrake,

(CheckYourBubbler): (CheckYourWaterHeight): (CheckYour[PHsensor][PHprobe]): (AlthoughItDoesNotLookLikeAPHissue):

(SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

((#SheIsLookingVeryHappy)): :smiley:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :innocent:

3 Likes

Thanks silver, I should have said I’ve submitted a ticket when I posted this am as well.

3 Likes

Hey @Bloodydrake,

I’ve responded w deets to your support ticket. It’s your bottom water level sensor not reporting. Once we troubleshoot that, drain/fill to feed the hungry little one.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

just got home from work reading your email now Thx for quick reply
will respond to email with results

2 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 9 / 21)

Trying to narrow down the source of the errors, Support suggested I put an elastic band around the bottom sensor so support can observe over few days see if it keeps showing intermittent on/off state so can narrow down source of error.
This seems to be causing the issue with drain and fill not working properly.

Boris’s bottom fan leafs are all dying off so trimmed them off, seemed waiting longer would lead to other issues. hopefully now that theres the right amount of water and food in the dwc she’ll start to recover this week.

6 Likes

Hoping for a bounce back. Looks a little better after the trim.

5 Likes

thx and ya i’m hoping this way it doesn’t waste energy on the ones i was gonna have to trim next anyways to clear up the undergrowth :slight_smile:

3 Likes

troubleshooting on the low water sensor continues but we’re making progress.

Boris is starting to look like he’s waking up more now… gonna have to add scrog screen next day or two.

6 Likes

Looks great :+1:

3 Likes

Whats the white growth on your front leaf?

3 Likes

Smoove!

2 Likes

Hopefully just a fluff lol

2 Likes

honestly not sure i’ll try and get a zoomed in to see better

edit: i remember now i noticed some little white particles on intake fan (mineral build up from sonic humidifier perhaps) and brushed them off…might have dropped one on the leafs

2 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 17 / 28)

few more days, Boris is recovering well, trimmed off rest of the jumbo fat leafs that were blocking all new growth. got the screen on now to help try and develop an even canopy, I was gonna top again twice but i’m not sure now i might just leave it with two…

8 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 25 / 28)

Boris has been recovering well seems to be flourishing now, this strain definitely is more vertical then last so I’m finding more challenging to get side branches to develop. I’m trying to trim off large fan leafs covering those areas so they can get more light and hopefully catch up a bit. Otherwise just doing some lollipop trimming underneath this am to start cleaning up undergrowth. Ill give it another clean up tomorrow then add in the battery fans to help circulate air under the canopy. probably gonna extend another week til 3 tallest branches reach top of the second fan then if need be I’ll super crop those three

7 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 33 / 35)

its been a week and Boris is ready to flip to transition…gonna defoliate today flip tomorrow then major defoliate 3weeks later as last defoliate

9 Likes

That Bloodydrake has done it again! :+1::seedling:

4 Likes