Germinate first or plant directly in Grobo

@RockyMountainHermit,

Germinate

((#4th+5thPlantInGrobo)):

Green Crack - Sativa - Grows

Budzilla Cannabis-Hybrid Grows

Acapulco Gold - Sativa Grows

Obi Wan kush - Hybrid - Grows

All 5-seeds were germinated in the Grobo, either way works… Owner Preference… :wink:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

My first seed I put inside the grobo and it was a dud. From then on I germinated outside and then put it inside the grobo.

5 Likes

How particular do you have to be with the germinated seed placement in the coco pod? Does the tail need shoved down in inside the hole pretty well?

1 Like

My first time so I am no expert. I soaked mine for 14 hours and then just put it in the Coco pod, it sprouted in the Coco pod

As long as ur not forcing root stem in pod u should be ok.

2 Likes

I have actually transplanted into my coco pod lol. I had started in rockwool but it had stretched too far and the stem needed support. I dug it out of the rockwool and with tweezers I gently stuffed the roots into the cocopod. I split the coco pod open a bit to make it easier. I then just put the coco pod In my dwc and that was it. 4 mos later I got 6oz.

3 Likes

6oz in a grobo?

I did the same thing with a clone from rockwool to coco pod. Just split the pod down the middle and keep as many of the roots in the pod as possible. Had no issues.

Everywhere I’ve read has sad germinate outside then bring in, not just with Grobo. What’s the advantage of doing it right in the coco pod that’s worth it being a dud?

2 Likes

No 6oz in grobo lol. It was in my tent.

1 Like

Hello to all it’s my first grow in grobo n I litterly see nothing. but than again I’m barely on day 4 of germination nothing from top of coco pod and nothing underneath coco pod🙇‍♂️ just waiting

Please be patient to not damage your grow its still early.
Just double check that your air stone and pump are working and bubbling.
What brand and strain seed did you plant?
I will check back in with you around day seven and ten.

Purple kush auto

Yea I’m just hanging out waiting but reading about all these duds is like should I be seeing something lol

1 Like

- - - [2020-03.25]:

Mar 25, '20 1:27 PM

@a_e_Trujillo,

~~~

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.28]:

@joe_Macias,

• (My Favorite Gorgeous Picture Of Beautiful [TapRoot] From Seeds): (This Beauty Would Start From Stage One_ :one: Germination Going Into Pod): {:wink:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-11.22]:

@joe_Macias,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Yea my lil girl popped😀 thx

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

My last grow in the grobo took 14 days to show up.

3 Likes

Dang yea day 5 definitely put a smile on my face as my lil girl said goodmorning to me alive😂

2 Likes

So after u germinate outside grobo and put seed root down in pod? Then u start grow from stage 1 or 2?

1 Like

Hey Grower. I started in stage 2 since you’ve already germinated. Hope that helps.

1 Like