Grobo gen 2 grow box (solid and premium)

Continuing the discussion from Number 2 :wink: Blueberry :+1::

So me and Todd had a conversation on this due to a slip up on the website on Friday, I am super stoked to get my hands on this in the next year or so! What are yall’s thought on the unit it looks to be the same unit just a added fan, different drain and fill access and different shaped water reservoir as well as very much improved access to air pump and ph/ec probes.

I think it is great that we have to assemble the unit our selves now, so we can get a true feeling for the machine and set it up exactly how we want it to be.

I am super excited to talk with you all about this machine and find out about it all!

4 Likes

I deleted my comment as I was “medicating” :grinning: and this is actually very nice with the changes and I already ordered one.

5 Likes

I agree with everything you said, it seems pretty cool I look at it as a building project, if your not good with your hands or like yo put stuff together you wouldn’t, but for the DIY’er like myself I think it is awesome they allow the customer to do, it should be a option as if what you prefer you do it or they build it for you.

Also I think that price is still good at 1,800 for the solid but is taking 90-120 minutes out of your day that big of a deal to build it, some it might make or break the grobo as a option for them :man_shrugging: I will be purchasing another unit in the future surely plant 1 month to 2 months apart so I can have a harvest every other month or so! Keep them going!!

4 Likes

I deleted this, see my updated comment below.

2 Likes

- - - [2021-10.20]:

@Hayden_Gregory,

~~~

Bestest_Grobo_Ever..1~~ (2)

• (I’ll Add The Next Post I_ :eye: Make About The New_ :new: Unit_ :groboone: Here_ :point_down:):

• [Announcing the Gen 2 Grobo Grow Box! - #4 by SilverGrobo]:

• (Wish They Asked Me What I_ :eye: Thought_ :thought_balloon: Of Their Design_ :triangular_ruler: Before They Build It):

• (Now I_ :eye: Need Them To Show_ :eyes: Me How They Fill Up Their Tank From The Back Of The Unit): (This Is Where We Plug All The Electricity): (Water_ :droplet: And Electricity_ :electric_plug: Doesn’t_ :no_entry_sign: Mix_ :speech_balloon:):

• (Their Is No Fan Slots In The Back, So We Can’t_ :zipper_mouth_face: Say:):

{:straight_ruler:}:

• (The Floats Are Hiding_ :dark_sunglasses: Behind The_ :brick: Wall, So I Can’t Peek_ :astonished: At Them Just By Lifting The Lid Any More):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

I removed my comment above as after a lot of research for small grow boxes, Grobo seems to be one of the best. I watched a lot of reviews and comparisons last night and for almost fully automated grow boxes, Grobo was always 1 or 2. Supercloset and others were not included even though they are good as they were not as fully automated.

So I did take another look at the Grobo 2 and I still think it should be much less due to you have to assemble it yourself :grinning: but the deeper water tank and couple other tweaks make it interesting. If I find a coupon 10-20% off I might get one and pass the one I have to someone.

1 Like

With current inflation/supply chain issues everything is more expensive now. Taking that into account, I think the price is fair and there should be less shipping damages compared to the previously built boxes. The detached fan is smart since the internal fans will inevitably burn out at some point.

2 Likes

Anyone use the Seezzle 4 payment option? I signed up they gave me more than enough credit, then they keep declining my order??? I dont know if I need to wait a couple days? I dont want to really put a full $2k on my CC right now.

1 Like

I used Partialy a much better payment plan option, you can customize it how you want your payment to come out

How did you use that, I do not see it listed as an option?

1 Like

Like this

1 Like

I dont get that option, only Sizzly or CC.

2 Likes

Guess it is not meant to be, first Sezzle now this, think I am going to give up.

1 Like

FINALLY!!! I got it to go through!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! So tech support be prepared to help this bleery eyed old F :grinning: assemble this as I have a screwdriver, so hope its as easy as the video shows. :rofl:

Order #111XX

Thank you for your purchase!

Hi, we’re getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

3 Likes

Hey @TheDogMan,

We’re here for ya man! The unit will come with an instruction manual, so use that with the video and you should be golden! Any questions our team is ready to assist 7 days a week!

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Thanks I am ready.

1 Like

I could not get any of those options to work for me, so I just put in on a CC, then made a payment to the card so there is only $1000 really going on the card.

1 Like

Damn you have me ready to get another unit now, what one did you go for premium or solid?

1 Like

did you have to sign up through sezzle then it directs you to partia.ly I can not quite remember?

Thank you

I got the Solid again as after the first month or so, your almost opening and filling daily. I open mine everyday to try to fill and look at. I might get one of those cheap Blink or Zmodo cameras and try it myself.

None of those options worked for me, I ended up just using a CC and paying a little towards it, so only $1000 its the card.

1 Like