Upside down

Hi there. I hope you day going well for you. Has anyone try to grow upside down? I try to see if there where any YouTube videos on it but is only like three. And I felt that they’re not that detailed because they only have the beginning process not the ending. I’m thinking about doing. I would love for any an advice on how to do it. Thank you

1 Like

[ Upside down ]: :upside_down_face:

[ grow upside down marijuana - Google Search ]:

[ Growing Weed Upside Down | weedadvisorguide ]:

- - -

• (Just So Sad, You could have Flipped Her UpRight to Save Her): :cry:

• (DingDingStephenForTheWin): :bell: :bell: :green_thumb:

- - -

• (#BestestGroboEver): :green_thumb:

--

2 Likes

For the record I didn’t try to grow her upside down, she just germinated that way and died. I wouldn’t intentionally grow upside down…

3 Likes

I watch these vids all the time. Simple “hacks” to approach natural growth occurrence in a different way. I find it all very interesting.
My response to your question would be.
I’d say the reason why the idea of inverted MJ growth is not popular is because it seems to be unnecessary. I can sort of imagine the set up and it seems like more “moving parts” to achieve the same result a “normal” grow would get. I can’t see a scenario where you’d need More access to your soil (or root base) rather than your plant (other than the convenience of it). Which seems like the only major growth difference. The plant will still grow towards a light source just in an unnatural way(which potentially will cause more harm than good).
It is an interesting idea though.

1 Like

Lol… This is what AG makes me do lol… Now I’m falling down the rabbit hole lol.

*DISCLAIMER: I’m in no way supporting the purchase of this product nor do I recommend the purchase. It is not a paid advertisement.

:rofl::v:t5:

3 Likes

This concept is related to an idea, I’m sure some of you have also had, for a potential “upgrade” on the next gen GROBO. Which is to have a side panel lighting function. I can only imagine a system like this with UPPER & LOWER canopy lighting functionality. Just imagine mini led track lights or their proprietary lighting system on the side panels somehow. That would definitely help with over all yield.

6 Likes

Dang that would probably be helpful.

2 Likes