Number 2 πŸ˜‰ Blueberry πŸ‘

support@grobo.io

6 Likes

:fist_right:

Nice one bud :+1:

Tickets In :wink:!:crossed_fingers:!..

6 Likes

Hey grower, is your unit upgraded to the current firmware unit and smartphone app?

5 Likes

The way you check your unit is go into the app and go into settings, about my grobo, then you will see wifi strength and update status the current one is 9.6.8!

5 Likes

Update :thinking:!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:!:flushed:!..

She is now :flushed:!!

Nice one bud :wink: thanks for the heads up :+1:!

I’ll have to wait & see if that’s cured the Water Notifications but certainly looks promising :wink:!:crossed_fingers:!:pray:!:seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

Nope :flushed:!..

3 Likes

Also make sure that your phone app is up to date as well in playstore or appstore!

4 Likes

You will get the water change notification which ever day of the week you start your grow I started mine on a Thursday at 7pm so I get weekly water change notifications every Thursday at roughly 7pm also you most of the time will not get top up notifications just have it set in your mind to add water through the app every 2-3 using the β€œfill” protocol

4 Likes

Are notifications turned on in your iphones settings for the grobo app? if they are turned on in the grobo app that is good but you will not get them if they are blocked in your iphone settings

3 Likes

All notification settings are on m8 so :crossed_fingers:!:wink:!..

4 Likes

:fist_right:!

Thanks Everyone :+1:

Knew you wouldn’t let me down :wink:!:metal:!..

5 Likes

Still no Tip Notifications :roll_eyes:

Just put a follow-up Ticket in & see what happens

I’ll wait till tomorrow eve then do a Manual top up or a complete water change & dose expecting a Top Up Reminder around Mon/Tues @ the latest if all is well :neutral_face:…

6 Likes

It’s got to suck brother

6 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: Grobo arrived damaged

I’m a happy boy :wink:!:+1:!:metal:!:slightly_smiling_face:!:blush:!..

Seems like the Missed :flushed:! Firmware Update might have been the issue :wink:!:pray:! :seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

:fist_right:!..

Enough said :+1::rofl::seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

That’s better & On Time​:+1:!:wink:!..

Onwards & Upwards :wink::metal::rofl:

1 Like

Got there in the end :+1:!:wink:! :seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

Oh Yeah :metal:!!

So nice to see a healthy grow :wink::relaxed:… for a change :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!:wink:!:+1:!:metal:!:seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

Looking beefy… Good Job

2 Likes