First grow

I am currently on day 18 total so 10 days of germination and 8 days of early veg stage. Should my leaves be curling down? Unfortunately they didn’t have my recipe for this flower so I had to use generic hybrid.

2 Likes

No . check water temps make sure you have bubbles going in the tank

1 Like

Bubbles are going nice in the tank! The water temp is at 71.8 degrees. She had a lot more roots than 2 days ago I should add.

1 Like

Is the pod still wet how’s the stem

1 Like

Stem is a reddish color and the peak pod is still wet indeed.

- - - [2021-09.22]:

@Mr.Kasper,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Lets See If We Can Save Her Before She Gets Worse):

(Click Here To Read More):

--

--

:brain:

• (I_ :eye: Think_ :thought_balloon: You Have A Case Of Damping Off_ :droplet:):

• (Try To Dry Your Pod Off With Napkins, Fan, Lowering Water “Slightly”):

Damping_Of..~~

• (You Can’t Lift Like Regular Pod):

~~~

- - - [2021-09.29]:

@STANK,

• (Just Like A Professional): {:wink:}:

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.13]:

@Mr.Kasper,

• (Give Her Time To Grow In Late Veg.):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Wait a little longer to see. Many times I thought mine was having problems, :grinning: then it just grew.

I did not adjust mine pod up either.

3 Likes

Did you remove the wick you might want to get that pod as Dry as possible with an extra fan and remove the wick if you haven’t already ?? And let recover

2 Likes

Also, ensure your tray is on correctly and as tight as possible. The roots definitely do not like light leaks. I used some duct tape on the last grow at the floor/tray junction to keep light out; it totally messed with one side of my plant.

1 Like

Hey Growers! So after some time waiting everything was corrected and my personal strain is back to looking healthy! Just replaced the water for the second time and she couldn’t be happier

4 Likes

Cool beans glad she is doing good caught it just in time

2 Likes

Day 2/14 of Late Veg
Come a long way ladies and gentlemen. Depending on the size she gets might extended the late veg cycle until she reaches the 2nd fan.

3 Likes

I think you’ll find the 14 days will suffice. If you have 3-5 nodes, I’d top it now. By the time you hit transition, your height She be just about right! Good luck!!

1 Like