3 Likes

Is that Goku? :joy:

1 Like

:laughing: Goku is giving MK some spirit energy

2 Likes

:raised_hands: take my energy!

1 Like

Early Vegetation (Day 3 / 14)

Got a new orange spot, do you think its nute burn?

4 Likes

Most likely something simple like burn. Seemingly very common lately.

3 Likes

I thought it was nute burn, thanks @SWSVIC. funny were both Vic’s

2 Likes

Early Vegetation (Day 7 / 14)

the weather has not been kind and she has been sad

Installed a Active Aqua 1/10 HP water chiller today with a sub water pump. I’m glad to not have to get up at 5am every morning just to drop a iced water bottle into the reservoir anymore.

5 Likes

She will appreciate it!

2 Likes

Early Vegetation (Day 11 / 14) - Topping Day

So it turns out my grobo malfunctioned and I am waiting on a new one to be shipped to me so I can send this one back. May have been that initial UPS delivery worker kicking the unit (It arrived with a big dent on the side)

In the mean time, I am manually dosing and ph the reservoir water myself until it arrives. I also noticed shes doing much better since I took over manually managing the nutrient reservoir solution

Today was time for her to be topped:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

7 Likes

That’s crazy, good on grobo for making it right!

4 Likes

Their team put some OT hours in to monitor my grobo for 2 days and concluded that the unit is not functioning according to software logic.

They are serious about being successful. I’m bought in for sure.

6 Likes

Late Vegetation (Day 4 / 14)

My new unit should arrive tomorrow and I was getting tired constantly checking my PH so I found this aquarium ph controller on craigslist for $60. It works great and I am so glad to have an accurate reading. Next up, look for EC monitor. I am also planning on getting a wireless hygrometer so I can just monitor everything from outside the grobo.

Also did some lst today. Will have to undo and rotate tomorrow when I transplant to new unit. Planning on pruning the yellow leaves off after the transplant is a success.

8 Likes

Check out the Pulse One:

2 Likes

That’s pretty awesome, I definitely can use that with IFTT and SmartThings or Alexa to automate the environment conditions. Going to add that to my wishlist, thanks SWSVIC!

3 Likes

That fish ph monitor ! :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

New Grow Journal - MK Ultra (Generic Hybrid Recipe) - Transferred to a new grobo unit

Late Vegetation (Day 1 / 8)

I pruned her early this morning and transferred her into the new grobo that arrived. So glad its dent free! I also noticed that the window tint is now blue and its much harder to see inside the grobo through the fluid glass.

When I filled her this time, I did not PH the water to allow the grobo PH it and verify its working. The grobo took the PH down to 6.1 then it climbed back up to 6.4 and now sitting between 6.2-6.3. I only used 5ml of hydroguard with my fill only this time around.

After setting up the chiller, calibrated my grobo probes, and added an extra airstone, I transplanted MK over to the new grobo and tied her back down.

I also saw this PH drift problem/solution chart on a thctalk forum and thought it was pretty useful and helped me understand PH drift more.

6 Likes

Double topped her 2 days ago and her new shoots are emerging

Late Vegetation (Day 4 / 8)

2 Days ago

Today

8 Likes

Great job transitioning to the new Grobo. Doesn’t even look like u skipped a beat :love_you_gesture:t2:- that chart u posted… can provide the link? Thanks

4 Likes