First Grow - MK Ultra (ILGM) **HARVESTED 249 Grams**

Dinosaur haul dude. Amazing.

6 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo. This has been a crazy journey of ups and downs and countless problems to solve. I am really looking forward to finally crossing the finish line with my very own first personal grow under my belt!

10 Likes

I think it’s a Cannabisaurus Wrekt

7 Likes

Yeah well deserved. Not everything has to work out according to the book, you took a risk and adapted and it paid off. Good job.

6 Likes

What an amazing grow, great job! Can’t wait for dry weight, thanks for letting us partake in your frankenstein grow!

5 Likes

Harvest Day!!! :partying_face:

After 52 hours of dankness, her aroma became much more defined and present, smelling Hazy, Citrusy and Mango, This is how she looked after sleeping for over 2 days straight:

Here is a video of her trichomes before getting the :axe:

Every harvest needs a theme song, here’s mines:

:musical_keyboard: :musical_note: :musical_keyboard: :musical_score:

It was time to chop and bring her down. :christmas_tree::axe:

)

The roots became one solid piece of :carrot: scented foam

:tent: Time to Dry, RH :sweat_drops: set to 60-65% :turtle: slow and steady will be the goal for me

There were 3 small canopies in the bunch which I could have done without. It seems anything under the 2nd layer of canopies were small, something I’ll be noting for future runs in the :groboone:.

Thank you everyone who have followed me though this journey and all those who have chimed in to help me though all the speed bumps along the way, wow what an incredible journey! I plan on doing this over and over again! I am looking forward to :scissors: trimming and :balance_scale: final dry weight .

Grobo cleaned up and ready for the next run, just waiting for my seed to take a peak before starting it up.

21 Likes

Trim job will be full day hey. Damn!

8 Likes

Will be a very Zenful day it sounds like =]

6 Likes

She really bulked up a lot, congrats on an excellent harvest!!!

5 Likes

WOW :astonished: Amazing Work!

4 Likes

- - - [2021-12.22]:

Dec 22, '20 2:26 AM

@Vicc,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb: :star_struck:

• (I Had Fun Putting This Together, What A Great Grow):

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - -

@Vicc,

• (#MuchLoveToYourGrowFam): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

- - -

@Vicc,

• (#GreatVideos): {:video_camera:}:

- - -

- - -

@Vicc,

• (Congratulations You’re A :star2:):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.01]:

@VancouverSeeds,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

9 Likes

@SilverGrobo I love it Barb! Thank you! :laughing: :pray:

8 Likes

Thank you, 2020 needed this. :+1:t3::clap:t4:

6 Likes

Here is a video of her trichomes before chopping down. Just realized it finished processing in HD so its worth sharing now. I’ll also add it to the post above:

8 Likes

Dry Day 4

Took a video in the dark to see how the drying is going.
She did shrink a whole lot in size and the buds are pretty icy

10 Likes

frosty af. going to have some nice crystal to smoke :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Awesome grow :wink:
Cant believe its your first :smiley:!!
I can only hope :wink:

If I can get 1 too grow that is :roll_eyes:!:joy:!

Good luck with the nxt :herb::herb:

5 Likes

Trim and Dry Weight

After 8 days of drying at 65% RH, it was finally time to give the buds a manicure and tossed into jars for curing.

I categorized my buds in 3 different categories:

• Dank (Large / Medium dense nugs)
  • Basic (Small to Airy buds)
  • Trim (Leaves and popcorn buds)

Dank 1 = 40 Grams

Dank 2 = 59 Grams

Dank 3 = 63 Grams

Basic 1 = 60 Grams

Basic 2 = 27 Grams

Trim = 60 Grams

Total Weight = 249 Grams / 8.8 oz / .55 lb

Over all I got over half a pound of frosty bud to smoke and plenty of trim to make oils with. I am very satisfied with this first grow, as it came many problems to solve, and I do love it when problems open up opportunities for innovative solutions. I never have thought I would love growing so much!

Oh yeah, I also got a giant bump of keif… What do you do with your keif?

Oh I forgot to disclose the total amount of grobo nutes used as part of this run.

3/4 - bottle 1 - mostly manual ph correction
3/4 - bottle 2 - mostly manual ph correction
4 - bottle 3 - manual dosing to keep ppm high
4 - bottle 4 - manual dosing to keep ppm high
2.5 - bottle 5 - balancing as part of daily top off during flower :blossom:

23 Likes

Look @ the F@#$%€ Size of em :astonished:!:open_mouth:!:face_with_monocle:!:wink:!:rofl:!..

7 Likes

Rosin every time for me :+1::wink:

If you have a press that is :flushed:!:wink:!

I had one about a yr ago

I sold it because local bud couldn’t deliver the oils so hardly used it & Never thought I would be growing my own :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!

Could have more psi but awesome machine never the less :+1:

Looks cool on kitchen worktop :wink: just a little $$$$ & that the baby out of 3 i think :thinking:!

Might reinvest if I can get a bloody plant to grow & Decent bud to press…1 day :roll_eyes:!:sob:!:exploding_head:!:rofl:!..

5 Likes