First Grow - MK Ultra (ILGM) **HARVESTED 249 Grams**

Shes very happy

5 Likes

The big cola by the grobo light has some light burns which I am :man_facepalming: myself over, I thought it was far enough, you live and learn, going to have to move it a bit when lights on.

Some low light photos.

She’s starting to puke a lot and the ppm keeps spiking like mad. I have been doing partial drains and fills to keep the numbers down, and hope she wont get pissed off, so take it that were getting close to the finish line. Added Overdrive back into the mix and pulled PK 13/14.

Light schedule is 13 off and 11 on.

16 Likes

Ill order 6 of those bushes you got there for my backyard around the fenceline. Can you deliver 6 around may when the snow melts please. :woozy_face:

8 Likes

i can’t help but drool over this grow!!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

7 Likes

Indeed. Such a beast!

I’m thinking the 4 oz estimate might be a little low :wink: Buds are getting phattttttt

4 Likes

I found out why the ppm kept spiking and its quite funny. I turn my grobo off 5 minutes before lights on for an hour to give her an additional hour a day of sleep. Doing that will reset the grobo making it think that the next top off is an actual d/f so it will auto dose the res.

PSA: do not try doing the 11/13 schedule unless you know what you are doing, I have someone who knows what he’s doing guiding me so I understand the risk I am taking. But if you are going to hack your light schedule, do make sure you unplug your #3 #4 and #5 bottles. Also you must have a back up airstone running. The timing of when to do 11/13 is important as well, the schedule should only apply during ripening or else it can impact the end weight.

Also do not hack your grobo, unless you are willing to accept accountability for anything that goes wrong :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Good to know. Plus your aerator stone wont work for an hour if your using grobos, that could harm your plant

4 Likes

Yes that is true, you have to make sure you have a backup airstone running. Thanks for pointing that out @Todd.grobo. I’m gonna add it to my message above.

5 Likes

Just did some support wire readjustments and wow her colas just sank over :laughing:. Because I tend her on a daily basis, I did not realized how much bigger her buds actually gotten. I let her sag a bit to give more light to the canopy below and allow one of the colas inside come out a bit… I must have gotten real lucky with the genetics for her to stack up like that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Here is a side photo of the new support wires in 3 different lighting. It sort of looks like she’s throwing a WestSide at me

15 Likes

Damn WEST SYYYYDEEE!

:smiley:

Shes fat as fudge… I don’t think the Grobo light can produce colas that big honestly.

9 Likes

LOL It could be that, genetics, custom feeding or all the scropping. Every cola was super cropped up to its top 3-4th node.

4 Likes

You mean you get rid of the growth tips up to the top?

2 Likes

No lol, I mean I broke the inside fiber of every single cola all the way up to the 3rd or 4th node during late veg - late transition. Supercropping!

6 Likes

Right on. Was gonna try that with this grow too. Kushman Chiropractics

4 Likes

Does it count as the potential biggest grow in a unit if its not actually in the unit…? Hahahahahhaha

7 Likes

There’s a first for everything :laughing:

5 Likes

Now i know how @Stephen has 28g of cannabis to toss in his cooking videos hahaha. House supplier.

7 Likes

MK Ultra from ILGM is next on my list to grow. I can’t wait. This looks great!

3 Likes

@Vicc I was inspired by your grow. Did I do a good job intimating your setup? :joy:

9 Likes

Excellent! :laughing:

5 Likes