Day 107: Chem squeezy day 38 of 39-- flower

Really nice! Good job!

1 Like

you add different/additional nutrients?? which ones, when and what for? annnnd, have you tried adding them before, or this the first time??? im just curious. thanks!

this is my first grow. so im using the grobo nutes. FOr extra nutes I got hydroguard, revive, and big bud. Ive used the hydroguard and revive through the whole time- and just added the big bud the last time I filled- since its flowering. I also have nutrients for flush stage that ill try out too.

2 Likes

Day 85- day 16 of flower. Just changed water. Leaves looked like might be starting nute burn. During water change noticed that bubbler stopped working- could have been the issue. Fixed it so probably will give her a few days and hope for the best.

7 Likes

Day 93 in flower. How is she looking. Should I make any adjustments??

6 Likes

@Sandycamel,

((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)): :green_thumb:

(Do what you like with this grow and have it as your base grow for the next grows): (Every grow can be a little different, play around with them and find your favorite way of growing):

--

:infinity:

(New Calibration Video):

--

• (#Anchor): :anchor: :herb: :wink:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=anchor%20

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/kush-n-cookies/2802/338

image Bplatinum9 Champion

• (Nice Job Hooking the Colas): :white_check_mark: :green_thumb: (I Love Your Huge Hooks): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[/quote]

--

3 Likes

Looks good! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

If you want to do anything, clean up the bottom and lollipop a bit more. I would just look under and think what’s not going to really make a nicer bud if it’s in the dark

1 Like

ill try that out, maybe de-foliage towards the top a bit to help the light too. appreciate the tip

Day 101 flower. Looking pretty good. Thanks for checking in @Russel_Richardson

A little nute burn I think but nothing crazy. Also maybe I should lollipop a bit more.

5 Likes

Nice looking good! Have you checked your probes at all recently? Just seeing some brown spotting that mine had and I neglected to check the probe during flower. Might be a good idea to do a clean and health check if you haven’t since the start. You could clean up the bottom bare for sure but other than that like I said looking good :+1::ok_hand:. (I’m an idiot and thought these were two different grows… :man_facepalming:lolll…)

1 Like

I have not cleaned probes at all. Appreciate the advise. How would I do so? Is that something the grobo can do, or do I need to buy anything additional in order to clean/check the probe calibration??

And yeah- no idea why that thread stopped letting me add stuff. oh well - this one works fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooo then yeah I suspect that’s what is starting on your leaves. It’s not able to read the pH properly which is throwing off the nutrient uptake. Same thing happened on my grow. Do you have the cleaning/calibration kit?

You’ll need it or the items that it comes with. pH 4 and 7 buffers to check the health and calibrate properly

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Bluelab-CAREKITPH-Probe-Care-Kit/dp/B00KM14Y18/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=ph+calibration+kit+bluelab&qid=1589992037&sr=8-8

So the above is basically what I need to do so? I assume the calibration should last into my next grow as well (vs only until harvest of this one)?

2 Likes

It’s suggested we calibrate them for every grow, some would say even more often than that.

3 Likes

Btw- you can buy any brand of pH 4.0 and pH 7.0, doesn’t have to be bluelab.

1 Like

Yeah I would recommend checking(with your eyes :eyes:)/cleaning the probe if it needs it once a month. You can do a health check which is part of the calibration process, but don’t do it if you don’t have any of the calibration items. If it’s healthy it won’t prompt a calibration and you’re good to go. A calibration is good probably every 2-3 months. Which is where your at, 3+ months. If your probe is clean and healthy the whole grow then there will be no issues to worry about with regards to pH-ing properly with appropriate nutrient dosage

2 Likes

Appreciate all of the tips. I tried to calibrate and clean the probes. Not sure if it took as it recommended me clean and calibrate a 2nd time. Also nay have just done it wrong. Hopefully it will be fine for remainder of grow

Either way- changed the water last night and are getting close. I assume that I will need to extend flower stage within the next day or so.

6 Likes

If it asks you to clean and calibrate again its likely your probe is still pretty dirty or heaven forbid broken.
Next time consider sending in a ticket to check because if you keep going forward it can lead to worse problems even if your harvest is almost completed.

2 Likes

Day 116: day 47/48 flower.

Already extended flower once. May need to do it again as only a few have turned amber.

How she look?

On the nute burn status- I opened a ticket and am being sent a replacement part to correct the problem.

6 Likes