Ilgm strawberry kush

Knox likes the bud :slight_smile: hes a real grobo fan !

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

@SilverGrobo @vegetato @Bplatinum9 hey guys I need some advice my bud sites are getting close to the light the closest one is 5inches . Anything ?? I should be afraid of , I’ll post a pic .

1 Like

2 Likes

@Ray2nasty,

• ((#PinchTwistBendRepeat)): (YesYouCan): :infinity: (:point_down:) (:eye:) :mag:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/canuk-cookies/5659/4?u=silvergrobo

--

:infinity:

• (You have tons of Bud Sights)::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

• ((#I’mJelly)): :strawberry: :squish: ~or~ :grapes: :squish: :wink:

• ((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

--

@Ray2nasty,

• (Also you can take your hook magnets you have there and Hook your stalks to the side of the Grobo away from the light so they will not burn):

• (#EarlyShowing): (2020-05.21): (As I have Here): (AcapulcoGold):

--

@Cutty3026,

• (Over a Month to go and wow the Grobo is only [2.5’] from [LidToRoof]): (Need at least [7’] from [LidToRoof] for a lot of these Plants, and the Grobo also needs another [Foot] X [Foot] to hold the Plants away from the light when they get [Leggy]): (I think this would [Solve] a lot of the hight issues): (As I said in another [Post] not caring to get up to the second fan much): -But- (that is exactly what I did with this one and Regretting it): (I chopped it down quite a bit [ToMakeAClone] and gave it recovery time like a good [Mama] and the Grobo is too short for her): (I also added extra [FansToPromoteGoodAirFlowAndSheTookOffWithThem]): :scream: :giraffe:

• (WeNeedToRaiseTheRoofOnThe[Grobo]AndSpaceItAnother[1’X1’]) :white_check_mark: :groboone: :green_thumb: (#Ultimate[Grobo]): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

--

image vegetato Champion

image Russel_Richardson Champion

• ((#ChampionsGotYouCovered)): :clap:

(image From those pics it looks like you might be into the milky->cloudy phase (before cloudy->amber).): (Also don’t forget to sample a few areas high and low to get an idea of overall trichome transition.): (move to flush any time now): (I agree with Russ): (If you move to flush it’ll probably provoke her to start sapping nutrients from leaves instead (once the res nutes run out or are drained). I’d expect then you’ll see some yellowing.): :fallen_leaf: :white_check_mark:

(image I agree): (unless your lights just went off I wouldn’t take pics or have the door open when it’s lights out)::white_check_mark:

• (YourPlantCan[Hermie]):

Stress:

• In biological terms, hermaphroditism is actually a smart move. Basically it means that the plant ceases to be dependent on external pollinators and can pollinate itself. Of course, the trade-off for this is that the plant does not get the benefit of fresh genetics. So marijuana plants only hermie when they feel under threat to the point where they don’t think they can hold out for external pollination. Basically the fear of dying.

--

@Ray2nasty,

• (Just for [CuriositySake] can you go in and check to see if you are in [FlowerStage] or did it ‘accidentally’ get placed back to [Veg.Stage]): :thinking: (My [:brain:] is just wondering [#WhyOhWhy] is it doing this):? :question:

• ((#PagingDrStephen)): @stephen :sos:

• @Stephen = :mage::mask::stethoscope::wink:

--

:telephone_receiver::bell:

--

3 Likes

Yay !! Always up to try and see new things !! Thank you !

1 Like

2 Likes

Progress report …! I think we might have a nice load on our hands @SilverGrobo

7 Likes

looks good so far!!

2 Likes

Super crop recovery !!

5 Likes

Plus a nice haircut :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking good! I’m getting ready to try ILGM as well! This is good reference!

2 Likes

Very good strain !! I went with the flow it loves everything !

2 Likes

My first Grobo grow will be blue dream ilgm

2 Likes

This is my very first grow I’m a new member with alittle bit more experience than you’re average , I’m just learning hydrphonic so it’s pretty fun I must say .

2 Likes

update !!

7 Likes

6 Likes

Looks like we have awhile to go in flower I’m on day 150 , day 41 of flower .

6 Likes

Are your top leaves browning? Or is it just the light? Have you cleaned/done a health check on your probes at all? If not I highly recommend you do :+1:. Also seems weird that your getting 1 fingered leaves coming out the top now. And yeah looks like you have at least another 30 days in flower I’d guess

2 Likes