Day 107: Chem squeezy day 38 of 39-- flower

Day 116: day 47/48 flower.

Already extended flower once. May need to do it again as only a few have turned amber.

How she look?

On the nute burn status- I opened a ticket and am being sent a replacement part to correct the problem.

6 Likes

That looks fantastic! Good job!

2 Likes

You’ll need at least a week if not more in flower, I wouldn’t start flush yet. You might be able to do 2 weeks flower and then a flush. Or another full week flower and then 14 day flush. Either way I think it’ll benefit from at least 2 but maybe 3 weeks. The hairs are a big giveaway for me IMO. They’re looking beefy now and in that time they should swell beautifully!

3 Likes

I’m with @Russel_Richardson, looking really good but it needs about three weeks until flush and if you could use some supports to anchor the plants to the side from under direct light it will stop the burn.

2 Likes

appreciate the tips @Russel_Richardson and @Bplatinum9 . I extended it 7 days already, and will see how they look near the end of the extra days.

For anchoring the plants to the sides, how would I do that- with the drying rack cords, or would I need something else?

3 Likes

Yeah you could use the drying rack things to move them to the sides :+1:

2 Likes

That’s what I do. :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Day 121: day 52/55 in flower

When I look thru the loupe- there is alot more cloudy golden than before. Do you switch into flush when the crystals look good- or do you start flush so that the crystals look good when its time to harvest? Wasn’t sure if flush is technically flowering or not & I am way off of the grobo alert email schedule at this point.

@Bplatinum9 - I used the drying rack string to move that big stem off to the side a bit.

Thanks as always for the tips!

8 Likes

Flush Is still flower so its really personal preference.
I guess its easier if going by the chart to tell if you want to go to flush. What type of feeling are you looking for?
I don’t flip to flush until my plant is between half cloudy and mostly cloudy if that helps.

4 Likes

May be a stupid question, but I’ve noticed differences in terms of trichome breakdown on different buds. Am I going for overall, or are there specific buds that should be ignored when deciding?

3 Likes

Overall, you’ll want to sample multiple buds (of decent size) from various locations around your plant in order to make your decision on when the time is “right”.

4 Likes

The top buds will ripen first because they are closest to the light.
The middle buds will ripen just under the top and the bottom buds will be the last or never reach the desired trichomes by the time you need to harvest the top and
middle before they go past the point you want your trichomes to reach according to chart above.
Hope this helps you decide, for most its just personal preference after top and most of the middle reaches mostly cloudy.

4 Likes

Makes sense! Thanks @Bplatinum9 & @SWSVIC . I added on 7 more days in flower, and will move to flush when some of the middle buds look closer to being ready - before I move into flush

3 Likes

Now your getting it! :eyes::seedling::rainbow:

2 Likes

Day 129. Flower day 60/62. Two more days then flush. Some of the lower buds have some amber so thinking I’ll let her go into flush vs extending flower.

Pics below from various levels

9 Likes

Looks good!

3 Likes

thanks!!! looking forward to testing out the final product! Smells great though

3 Likes

Looking fantastic!

2 Likes

Flush:day 4 of 10.
A few pics. Plants still looking good and coming towards end of grow.

Curious, with holiday coming up. And my grow being ready to start dry on the last day of the month. I am going on a trip and won’t be home from July 2-6. Should I shorten the dry cycle. Skip, start early or even delay when I start that part until I come home. Any thoughts on options ans best practices would be great.

Thanks as always

8 Likes

@Sandycamel,

• (You don’t want to dry your plant too long, it can harm the Bud): (Like @stephen says to have someone you Trust [Babysit/TakeCareOf] her):

--

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes