Ilgm strawberry kush

How do you suggest I go about then ?

I have hooks , I just dont have any like , anything soft to tie the plant with , I used fishing line one time … worst decision ever …

1 Like

Any chance you could hit up a dollar store? I got some foam coated wire for like outdoor planting in their “garden section” lmao. But yeah might be foam or rubber coated

1 Like

I’ll do that !!

1 Like

Lmfao :joy::joy:

1 Like

@vegetato @Russel_Richardson so woke up today , the buds are just fattening up really really good , I took y’alls advice and put all the big colas that are touching the top to the side ! I’m excited to see how she responds .

6 Likes

@Russel_Richardson @vegetato I took all the small popcorn buds off today , so I can see if those main apex will get any bigger ! I got alittle bit of bud not to much but also didnt go all the way up just did what I thought was taking energy from the plant , the pics are right up there so yall can compare them and tell me if I did okay or not ?

2 Likes

Be careful man, you might stress her out too much. You got the door open when the lights were off a week ago and then with the super cropping and now more trimming. Just be careful lol.

2 Likes

@vegetato @Russel_Richardson

5 Likes
  • (Nice Job Hooking the Colas): :white_check_mark: :green_thumb: (I Love Your Huge Hooks): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

--

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

@SilverGrobo @vegetato @Russel_Richardson WELL today was the day I decided to harvest , 166 days in the ground , I was more than ready ! I got my grobo 166 days from today . And it’s been an experience here are the pics of the bud and I’ll be writing a grobo report here in a minute !

7 Likes

Well congratulations on your first harvest for starts :+1:. I really don’t mean to take anything away from it but why did you? I know you’re ready…lol. But just looking by the hairs you have there she could have still used a couple weeks in my opinion :man_shrugging:. I know it’s sucks playing the waiting game but I just think she would have benefited, not even a week ago you said you were going to leave her for 2 weeks lol?

3 Likes

Honestly , I thought about it and what the most more I could get ? Nothing to extreme , I’ve see alot of other growers , grows where the strain is just a good strain , in my opinion , i topped to many times and she stretched to far , and that’s where I made my mistake so over all I was really just done with the grow 170 days is too long for that small amount I bet everyone could agree with me . I’ll be doing a tent set up soon … I’m going for autos next . The grobo is cleaned out and is ready to rock once this seed germinates … and just my last statement, I’d rather grow faster and get the same amount than waist time on a plant that cant reach it’s full potential because it’s in a box the size of a mini fridge dont get me wrong I didnt buy grobo for yeild , I bought it for discreet personal medical smoke . I’m sure I will do better in the future it is more of a learning experience , no one knows everything . Knowledge and experience is key so I’ll take this as my first grow I’m stoked about it I do agree with you russel I think she could of fatten up alittle more , but I really expected more genetics from what I got . Better bud as in because of the price I paid for the seeds by far not grobos fault , I seen people pull 4 ounces that one guy who just posted a day ago had my mouth dropped lol … I’m sure we all know who I’m talking about . :slight_smile: I appreciate all the help russel I know you know more than me . But I’m just ready to restart on a fresh slate , if you look I lost a whole half of my plant in the beginning, I cut the popcorn nugs and they were all done , and the big nugs I just didnt feel the need for them to go anymore . I was having problems with the new updates and all this morning but rather than that shes good to go I’ll let her dry for a week and sit !

6 Likes

5 Likes

Those were the biggest buds I got , the beautiful buds I must say are the pop corn buds nice and thick all the same size !

2 Likes

Fair enough man :+1:. Hopefully it’s good for what you need it for :fire: :dash: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Appreciate it ! I wont be posting my second grow untill the end because it’s an auto I want to just let her do its thing , any advice before I start ?

1 Like

Honestly just make sure that you clean out that res thoroughly. Just use plain white vinegar and water, and mix it 50/50. I let it sit for a little and then started wiping stuff down.
I don’t recommend you doing it but I pulled that little
white nute tube holder right out (it’s glued on, mine just sits freely now doesn’t affect anything, or hasn’t thus far) and took all the tubes out and cleaned them real good and where they go into the holder. That seems to be a hotspot for build up imo, and the water level sensors. Also the corners and edges along the sides, I’m sure you’ll see it, it’s brownish against the black
Try and get any plant material out, like if there’s roots under the airstone at all. I just pulled any visible stuff that I could see, wasn’t a lot

4 Likes

I had a bunch of gunk in mine man nasty crap , I poked a hole in a water bottle and used it to spray everything down and it all came off , right after I started using hot water to rinse the sides and everything , I didn’t know after 160 days it would look that bad it’s kind of crazy . I thought the gunk was bad but I’m glad to hear that I’m alright , but I will do that with the vinegar and water and I’ll do the rest you preferred!!

1 Like

Yeah vinegar for sure as just plain hot water won’t be enough to kill and remove potential bad bacteria for your next girl
And yeah I bet she was real gunky lol

2 Likes