Blueberry Feminized, 1st Grow!

I’m on day 4 and germination is happening! My first leaf peeked up!

The pic is shit and no idea why it’s so far off-center or if that matters. But it’s germinating!

3 Likes

- - - [2021-10.14]:

@Wanderir,

(Click Here To Read More):

--

Damping_Of..~~

--

:brain:

• (Now She Broke Grown [The Shortest Route She Found] , Her Top Pod Should Be Dried Out With A Small Fan, -Or/And- Sopped Up With Napkins):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.18]:

@Wanderir,

• (This Is Quite Common For Early Dosing Of Nutes): (You Are Doing [EveryThing] Right): (Don’t Forget To Click My Hides Above [:point_up:]):

ClickForMore..1c~~{:arrow_up:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.25]:

@Wanderir,

• (Focusing On Your New Growth, -And- She Can’t Be Any Happier_ :smiley:):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.26]:

@Wanderir,

• (I Wouldn’t, Not Just Yet): (Only After [Over] 50% Used_ :fallen_leaf:): ([SomeTimes] They Fall Off On Their Own):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.15]:

@Wanderir,

• (Try Adding Another Fan In Your Grobo):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.17]:

@Wanderir,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

More leaves!

2 Likes

I think the pod was a bit low, I was able to easily squeeze water of out it, it was like this 2 days ago. I squeezed out some water and raised it 1/2 an inch.

2 Likes

Pod was very wet again this morning, I pushed the top up another 1/2 inch.

3 Likes

It has a root!

Brown spots on my 1st leaves. Eek! I’ve messages support. The pod is pulled up an inch and still quite wet.

1 Like

I might be wrong, but the spots being quite symmetrical and on the same location on both leaves, it look more of a small genetics defect on the seedling rather than a real issue, she looks great :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks Arn,
Hoping you are right!

1 Like

She is shooting up! Arn looks to be right! I’m not seeing any spots on new leaves! Even though I’m using RO water it dispensed some acidic

No idea why she sprouted off-center, hopefully, it won’t cause any issues.

I can’t quite get picture mode right.

2 Likes

Excited to see her growing gradiently! Fighting…

2 Likes

Day 13, 3 of 14

2 Likes

Day 14, 3 of 14.
She’s shooting up fast! No idea what’s up with the 1st two leaves, they had identical spots, now identical wrinkling.

Bubbler is working great, plenty of air, not too hot, water is low 70s, but a bit low on humidity, 30%. 2nd water change.

Considering buying a humidifier.

4 Likes

Day 15, 4 of 14.

1 Like

Day 16, some new roots coming down, not much more growth today.

1 Like

Day 17, a good bit of grow and lots more roots today! the first two leaves that had matching rust marks and that are a bit curly are drying out, the rest of the plant is fine.

I’m wondering if I should trim them off?

1 Like

Day 19, Roots look to be doubling daily, Nice growth!

3 Likes

Day 20

1 Like

Grow, grow! Almost 3 nodes. Day 21

3 Likes

Day 22, time for the 3rd water change. Looking great!

3 Likes