1st time grower with grobo any advise appreciated

First time with a grobo machine always grew outdoors. I had to use an auto seed which I hear not the best seeds. Started aug 14th
I’m on day 20/22 ext vegetation seems to be growing good! I really want to get rid of some of the large leaves! I hear can damage plant though, should I be doing anything to it or let it continue.

1 Like

I would let it go some more before starting to cut anything. You can always cut the big ones so the lower growth gets more light, but I wanted until mine was 3-4x that size before doing anything.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! I’ll let it go!

Keep the coco dry keep the air and water temps cool and you will do all right she is looking good

1 Like

Thank you for the advice!

1 Like

Water temp. Below 21 ° c
Otherwise, cool bags in the reservoir. Check the ph probe every time you change the water.
Use a fine brush to remove dirt from the ph probe.
And everything works

2 Likes

- - - [2021-09.16]:

Sep 16, 1:03 AM

@Selenad,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Tucking Leaves_ :leaves: Is Advised For Autos): {:wink:}:

~~~

@Selenad,

laugh..~~Nock_Nock..~~

• (Did You Get To See This Too):? :question:

(Click Here To Read More):

--

--

:brain:

(GrowJournals): (ClickHere):

--

• (You Can Only See :eye::eye: These If They Are Made Public):

ShareYourGrow..1~~ {#Public}:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.07]:

@Selenad,

• (#YourGrowYourCall):

{Auto.FireGuy}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Thanks I just got the magnetic strips but seen this and did a good tuck

1 Like

Just got a water thermometer
Water states 23.5 c my room stays consistent 72 degrees all day! Should I be concerned seems to be so far a happy plant

2 Likes

Good temp but always good to keep it cooler

2 Likes

As your plant gets bigger the temperature rises, bigger root body in the reservoir.
Cool bags are then a cheap option. The plant looks good. Best regards
Another tip. Fill up with water but don’t wait for the app to tell you. This could kill the roots in the upper area as the temperature rises.

2 Likes