1st Grow Amnesia Lemon

Yes that is completely normal, she’ll straighten out on her own. Congrats on a successful germination!

1 Like

Looks good. Keep an eye out on your environment - temp, water temp, humidity, pH, etc.

Hi @swsvic, thanks buddy!! Yesterday saw your growing. :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::raised_hands: amazing job!!! Hope to learn much more from growers around here.

1 Like

Hi @Aang, will do!

Thanks for your tips!

Right now what worries me is the tip of the root which is a little brown and thinner than the upper part.

Any thought about that?

Looking at that picture I wouldn’t be too worried. Keep the water temp below 72 F and add Hydroguard to fight against root rot if you’re concerned about your roots.

2 Likes

Hi Growers! Hope you are all doing great!

I got some new pics from my growing and i was wondering if you guys have any comments. The leaves have a curvy shape with the edges pointing down. Is it normal? Any advice on this?

Thank you very much for your time and help

5 Likes

You’re looking just fine. :call_me_hand: pH bottles looking okay? Is the root still extending downward and pale/white?

Hi @PfreshLXG Yeap bottles are almost full all of them. The acidic bottle is the one more used and it is over 3/4 of the bottle. PH is at 6 and roots are white and growing down into the reservoir.

Do you have any idea why the leaves adopted that shape?

Thanks for your comments!!!

1 Like

I think she’s just adapting to the water my friend! Give it a bit more time. Sometimes when I’m concerned about her being dry I’ll spritz her with a little RO. Seems to perk right up after that. :slight_smile:

Ok thanks for the input.
:love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Of course! All here to help out the cause. :muscle:

1 Like

Hi Growers,
Hope everybody is doing great.
Here is an update on how things are going. She is in the 10th day of late vegetation, and i was wondering if i should extend this stage for a week more. What do you guys think? Any suggestions about any other thing?

Thanks for your comments and have a great day!!!

3 Likes

@kan1979,

• (People Recomends Extending Late Veg. Until It At Least Hits The Bottom Of The Second Fan): (Depending On How Big Your Plant Grows): :dna:

[ https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=second%20fan%20 ]:

- - -

--

:infinity:

- - -

• (#YouTubeVideo): :video_camera:

(GrowJournals): (ClickHere):

--

[ Login | Grobo App | Automated Home Hydroponic Grow System ]: (PickOneHere):

[ Login | Grobo App | Automated Home Hydroponic Grow System ]: (PickOneHere):

Grow Journal - 'Acapulco Gold (Sativa)' (Acapulco Gold (Sativa)):
Grow Journal - 'Blueberry (Indica)' (Blueberry (Indica)):

- - -

https://my.grobo.io/grow-journal/947644463 (Kush N Cookies (Hybrid)):

Grow Journal - 'Cheese (Hybrid)' (Cheese Auto (Hybrid)):
Grow Journal - 'Shiskaberry (Indica)' (Shiskaberry (Indica)):
Grow Journal - 'Black Widow (Hybrid)' (Black Widow (Hybrid)):

Grow Journal - 'Generic (Indica)' (Generic (Indica)):

--

--

3 Likes

Hi @SilverGrobo, ok i will extend it… Any thoughts about why she is so little?

Thanks for your help!!!

2 Likes

Hey buddy! Looking at your grow and pics I think the plant looks pretty good!

That’s a sativa dominant strain with jamaican genetics. She might stretch quite a bit. I think you’re spot on with extending late veg 7 days. Can you update us in a few days?

1 Like

Hi @miami5th,
Sure thing, I will update in a week.
I already extended for 7 days.

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Here is an update after a week.
She has 41 days and 4 more of late vegetation.
Should I let her go to transition? Please any suggestions are welcome.

@miami5th @SWSVIC @SilverGrobo @Aang

Thanks for the comments!!!

3 Likes

I would definitely extend your late veg another week and reassess then. You want the plant to be at least to bottom of that 2nd fan. It may be a good time to trim some of the bottom fan leaves that aren’t getting light anymore. That may help the plant stretch up a bit quicker too. Otherwise looking really healthy!

2 Likes

I agree. I would remove all of the massive fan leaves now, and then extend a week allowing her to recover. Reassess and either extend again or shift if you feel she is at the right height. The day before shifting to transition give her her first lollipop defoliation, allow her to stretch for about 3 weeks then perform your final lollipopping as soon as she stops stretching.

Check out this awesome defoliation tutorial:

3 Likes

Thanks @SWSVIC and @Chad_Johnson.

This si how she looks after some defoliation. I didn’t cut more because i literally don’t have any clue of what is right and wrong. Lol…

How do you see her? Should I cut her more?

Again thanks for your comments.

4 Likes