Why is there a Limit of ♥ ? [RESOLVED] [ ➕ ]

That’s cool!

Stephen’s getting all the love by a long shot lol

3 Likes

Wth I’m not even on the list. I love everything.

7 Likes

Hey @Mcmanis,

Hope you are having fun at Disney! I love your comment. :wink:

Stephen

3 Likes

Off topic someone should make a cannabis theme park in Canada. So much potential and $$$ to be made in this industry now. :joy:

3 Likes

I like the idea of “cannabis cruise lines” that would be dope :joy::exploding_head:

4 Likes

They’re opening a cannabis themed golf course in Smith falls Ontario lol. Supposed to be open soon too!

4 Likes

So many potential money making ideas in a legal environment. :+1:

3 Likes

There is a 420 cruise

4 Likes

@Azuri,

--

((#ChaChing))…

4 Likes

Disney is cool. But seriously why aren’t I on this list. I’ve given a lot of love.

1 Like

Sister you are full of love and we love you and there’s nothing you can do about it :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::beer::beer:

1 Like

I should have installed a cam in my grobo. I’m dying to see what she looks like. I know I’m going to have to defoil a lot and I’m terrified.

1 Like

((#SharingTheLove)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/u?order=likes_given&period=all

2019-08.08:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

((# SharingTheLove )):

2019-10.18:

I have a lot of Love to give: :sparkling_heart:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::infinity:

--

5 Likes

[PLUS]

(SiteMaxed): (MaximumNumberOfEdits): ((#CallMeTheEditor)): :laughing:

(When I See This I will Leave AG Until It Refreshes):

**ClickThisHereForMore**

--

(Plus): :heavy_plus_sign:

(On Top Of This My Computer will be crashing on me [soonish]): (I haved tried numerous amount of times to Download the New [Windows10] when I still have [Windows7]): (It fails every time): ([WindowsCustomerService] also tried themselves to download the 10 With No Pravail): :sob::cry:

(Also, One of my older Laptops was shut down from the Web for the same sort of System Delete): (SystemsThinkWeAreMadeOfMoney): :money_mouth_face::moneybag::money_with_wings:

--

:sob::cry:

--

:nerd_face: :innocent:

5 Likes

• (I Did It Again): (I Won’t Be On Until Next Week): (I Had The Time Today, But [“Editting”] Is What I Do): (Have A Merry Christmas All):

• (I’ll Leave You With These [Todays] Christmas Shots):

• (#EarlyShowing):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

• (Got It Again): {:sob:}: (I Waste All Day Wednesday Waiting On Time): {:timer_clock: :sob:}:

• (I [:eye:] Can’t Work Here With All These Limts): {:sob:}:

• (Since You Are Throwing Me A Vacation Day, I Guess I Could [“Try”] -And- Get A [“Jag”] Off One Of Our Grows): {:rofl:}:

• (Thanks To All You Smart Growers -And- [Champions] Out There To Help Out Other Growers While I’m Limited -And- Away): (You Truely Are The Best):

• (It’s Not Like I’m Retired -Or- Rich, So I Truely Am Limited To The Time I Can Be Here): (This AllGrowers-Site Could Be Much Friendlier In This Limiting Stuff): (Just My Opinion -But- You Know What They Say About Opinions): {:rofl: :innocent:}:

• (Just Trying To Fix My [‘Posts’ -Or- ‘Threads’] So I Can See The Ends Easier): {:rofl:}:

--

:point_down: :arrow_double_down: :innocent:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

• (Well At Least Tonight Was My last Night Of The Week To Play -And- Now That Goes Out The Window): {:wind_face: :wink:}:

• (I Got That [“GroboStart”] Yesterday): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:}: (I’ll Try To Set It Up Today, I Guess I’ll Have The Time To Now): (If I Can Get The Seedling In That Set-Up Then She Will Be Used): (If Not We Will Have To Try It Out After Our Two Grows Are Nearly Finished): {:wink:}:

--

3 Likes

• (I Won’t Be Back Until Next Week):

• (I Was Afraid To Give hearts): {:confounded:}: (I Can’t See The Countdown Number): {:1234:}:

• (#EarlyShowing): (I Think [GreenCrack] Might Not Make It): (We Will Keep You Posted): (You Be The Judge [The left Grobo Has Purple Tint Light], [The Right Does Not]): (I Might Have To Put In A Ticket [:tickets:]): (Keep In Mind We Are On The Same Day In Our Grows): {:thinking:}:

- - -

@Stephen,

• (#MuchLoveGrowFam & GrowTeacher): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:}:

--

3 Likes

• (I Won’t Be Back Until Next Week): {:sob:}: (I Still Have To Work): {:factory: Not :cake:}:

{#TimeCard}:

- - -

@Hilario_Leyba,

• Haters

• (I Don’t Know The Meaning Really): (I’m Full Of Love): { :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :innocent:}:

- - -

• (Yet Again I’m Limited On Line For My Maxing Out Edits): {:sob:}:

• (Do You Have Limits On Your [SupportTeam] Too):? :question:

--

5 Likes