White Widow from previous post (Plant is dying help/ resolved)

@Osage how far back should i cut her roots? & how do I sterlize the unit?

1 Like

Okay there champ. I would at least wait and put in a ticket and see what Stephen says. What if he cuts it and it dies lol…

1 Like

Cut to where she isn’t slimy, and the roots are white. Also put in 5ml per liter of revive, and add your hydroguard, as well as recharge. You definitely need to find a colder place for the unit or buy a water chiller. Each and every step here will definitely get your plant back to where it needs to be :100: % don’t forget to sterilize the unit too!! You want your res temp to be ~64 degrees F

2 Likes

Lol okay. Length of growing time doesn’t mean you’re right either… you don’t have to come off like that either. We’re all here to help. Maybe you need to smoke one and chill the fk out jesus…

2 Likes

Forgive me @Hazy_Hoose. I’m apparently a newb who doesn’t know anything. Cut off the root and do what he says.

Hope it doesn’t die on you

1 Like

Cleaned up the color to see it a bit better, yikes.

2 Likes

Yep cut right where the rot meets the good growth! You’ll be fine

2 Likes

Cut it out

1 Like

Should i defoliate any of the really bad looking colas

1 Like

No leave her be now. You need to sterilize the unit now. Take the plant out, lid and all. Place on a bucket with ro ph’d water then add a gallon and a half of distilled white vinegar to a gallon and a half of tap water. Run it through the machine for an hour or so and scrip the inside good. Walls bottom etc. then drain and add hydrogen peroxide to the bottom to clean your air stone. Drain, fill and drain again to make sure she’s clean. Now add your ro water with hydroguard, revive, and recharge. I’d also add some cal mag half strength and you are good to go​:+1::v:

7 Likes

Hey guys should shes going to be going into transition tomorrow. Should I be extending the veg stage?

3 Likes

@Hazy_Hoose,

So Sorry This Happened to you:

I would extend as long as you need for it to Recover from all this shock:

((#CleaningGrobo)): :bath:

Cleaning your Grobo

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

((#TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork)): :green_thumb:

Bplatinum9

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

Ovie

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

((#AmazingSave)): :sparkling_heart: ((#LoveYourFlowers)): :white_flower:

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): :brain:

It is pretty shadowy down under: Either weed out the large leaves to let the light shine to the Bud-Sites in the undergrowth, or take the lower branches with no promising Buds and snip them: The more you grow the more you will learn to tame the plant the way you want to: You see the Flowers already and so seeing the Bud-Sites are easier:

--

Russel_Richardson

[#ChampionToMe] :clap:

((#Auto)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=auto

--

Bplatinum9

[#ChampionToMe] :clap:

((#ClearTrichomes)): :green_thumb:

--

((#SheIsLookingVeryHappy)): :smiley:

--

((#AmazingSave)): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#ProudOfEverybody)): :clap:

--

4 Likes

Yep, I’d extend another week even two

2 Likes

PH meter just came in the mail. Right now my meters are reading:

PH - 5.51
Water temp - 71.7F
RH - 53%
Box temp - 73.8
F

3 Likes

Update from this morning 11/5/19

3 Likes

She is starting to look a bit better! :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

@Bplatinum9 you have a good eye. Im still getting discoloring only on some of the tips of the colas, any suggestions?

2 Likes

Have you gotten down to the bottom of the ph problem? Your #2 bottle is almost empty. And you did say that you recalibrated your sensors right? If you have done both these things I would give it a bit more time because you just went through a major surgery when @Osage Instructed you on how to successfully remove the root rot if I’m following correctly…
P.s keep a check on water temp and check for low water levels half way into the week do a fill up and continue to use the hydroguard.

4 Likes

This is quoted from @Stephen about my white widow.

“One note I can pass along is I find 5.7 pH a bit low for hydro. Cal/Mag is absorbed best above 6.1, so you may want to tweak that pH up a smidge.”

5 Likes

Quick update: photos attached.

7 Likes