White Widow from previous post (Plant is dying help/ resolved)

She is one tough cookie! She is looking so much better! Good save!

4 Likes

@Bplatinum9 I’m seriously astonished by how resilient she is. At the very minimum this first grow has been a huge learning experience for me. Im still going back n forth with @Stephen on support, regarding my PH readings. But i thought for sure she was a goner after i cut 80% of her roots off. Her leaves are starting to perk up, discoloration has stopped, im starting to see steady growth again. Keeping my fingers crossed still.

4 Likes

I will be watching! Best of luck to the both of you! :clap::eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Alright guys quick update 11/11

5 Likes

@Osage just wanted to personally thank you. Your help saved her life :raised_hands:t4::point_up:t4::100:

6 Likes

& @Bplatinum9 of course :raised_hands:t4:

5 Likes

5 Likes

@Mpower11

Quick update ladies n gentleman…

9 Likes

@mary_jane

Quick view of her canopy from the camera I have installed in my grobo.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Nice I’ve been wanting to do that but have been on the fence about what type of camera to use! Any advice?

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 I went with the wyze v2 cam on amazon. It comes with a magnet mount. I then ran the power cord through the top of the unit by drilling a small hole & opening the back panel. The only thing I don’t like is that I get interference from the LED stack up but when I un tint & change light mode the interference goes away

3 Likes

@Mpower11i cut out 80% of my roots (from root rot down) drained & filled, added hydroguard, revive, & recharge. She bounced back better then i expected. Scroll up till you see the cut roots.

3 Likes

Updated photos attached:

Do you guys think I should trim her down? Shes 7/14 days into transition. 1 week till flowering.

6 Likes

She’s looking good hazy. I’d lollipop, and trim fan leaves blocking light to bud sites. I’d also top anywhere I could. She bounced back really nice :+1::joy:

2 Likes

Sorry, was super medicated when I wrote that. Made some gummies this past weekend and yesterday was the first chance I got at trying a full one. All I can say is WOW they are amazing :astonished::joy:. Obviously you can’t top anymore, but you can still lollipop and clean her up a bit :joy::joy::joy::+1::v:

4 Likes

I feel you, it be like that sometimes lmao. Im gunna trim her up tonight. Ill keep you posted. Thanks again :pray:t4: :raised_hands:t4::100:

2 Likes

Alright guys just did a drain n fill, trimmed her up, heres the before pictures…

3 Likes