White Widow from previous post (Plant is dying help/ resolved)

Hey fellow grower! I’m not an advanced user but have you checked your roots for slime they look a bit brown? Have you tried hydroguard to fix that problem and whats the humidity like in there because she looks upset?

2 Likes

I added recharge to the mix which stains the roots pretty good @Bplatinum9

2 Likes

Have you checked your fans lately? You also may want to add an external fan inside your unit.
It doesn’t look like you are ph"d properly with bottle #2 almost gone.

3 Likes

@Bplatinum9 only the bottom fan is operating, I think because I am in early vegetation

3 Likes

Yes, your second fan will come on in late veg. Put a ticket in to get her ph profile if everything else is working for you it could just be you need a tweek on your nutrients.

4 Likes

@Hazy_Hoose I will echo what @Bplatinum9 has recommended. Place a ticket :ticket: and let the guys take a look at your data, without their eyes our recommendations are gonna be hit or miss in situations like this.

From the looks of her and based off the information shared she’s just taking some additional time to recover. I wouldn’t get overly concerned until you hear anything specific from Stephen.

5 Likes

Im fuc*ed!!! Dont think shes going to make it. Dont know what to do?

1 Like

@JameilBlack help me please

1 Like

Wow wtf happened? I’m guessing your res temp is way too hot. I’d cut all that root rot off, sterilize your unit and either move the unit to a cooler place or get a chiller

3 Likes

How?

Is the black coloring from the recharge? Just curious, what led you to adding that to the plant to begin with? Were you told to add this in?

I’m not familiar with adding third party products outside of the Grobo nutrients so I’m not entirely sure how the two interact especially if the plant was already healthy to begin with. Not suggesting your plant wasn’t experiencing problems, however from the looks of it everything seemed to be fine prior to the recharge product, but again unless I have your data in front of me it’s just a guess.

Nonetheless sorry to see your plant suffering at the moment. Definitely send another ticket :ticket: to @JameilBlack and @Stephen they will get you taken care of. Keep us posted!

3 Likes

Heres the time line… first grow failed because light never turned off, replaced LED stack up & started a new grow. The seed is from crop king seeds, white widow. They dont have this specific strain in the recipes. So i went with another white widow indica recipe. @stephen tweeked the nute output a little. Plant was doing good. Minimal discoloring on colas. So we then realized the air stone was putting out minimal oxygen. Immediately replaced pump to air stone, & removed discolored leaves. I did have to lift the plant above reservoir to get to the air stone. Also we changed the recipe from white widow fem indicia to white widow xxl auto.

1 Like

@rich you can also scroll up to the top to get more specifics in regards to her progress. Thank you for your help, i appreciate it.

Is all that really black part slimy? That looks like straight up rot to me

3 Likes

Yeah its slimy, I think its safe to say its root rot

1 Like

I am just learning but my plant looked dead for sure and after @Stephen helped me. It turned out my ph sensor never took the calibration and it took 2 times for the recalibration to take but now she is on the mend.
Dont lose hope yet. As @Osage told me, these plants are pretty resilient.

4 Likes

They are resilient for sure but I don’t know that the roots will bounce back from that. Osage is probably right about the res temp probably being too high. I think cutting that much off is going to shock her way too much though.

You have any hydroguard? That helped my root rot tremendously but it wasn’t as bad as yours

4 Likes

Just cut it for fks sake!!! Everyone has an opinion, and we all know what they say about opinions. I’ve had experience in this exact area!!! Cut the fucking root rot out, and re sterilize your unit!! I guarantee your res temp is above 72 degrees which is where root rot starts. Quit listening to those who aren’t sure or are throwing darts and listen to this!! It will save your plant!!! :+1::+1::+1::v::v::v::angry::angry::angry:wtf

6 Likes

That was a bit much don’t you think?

2 Likes

No not at all