New Grower, can you help me?

Need help posting

1 Like

What do you need help with? Any info other than “posting” and I can guide you

1 Like

Yes was doing my first grow and everything was going fine so I thought. Get to about day 20 and my plant died it appeared to be dry but the root was submerged in water. U also noticed mold or algae on top of my coco pod. Is that a normal problem

So…for any grow questions, in your post choose the category “share your grow.” As for your plant, without any pictures it’s very hard for anyone to know what happened. Appearing dry could’ve been damping of the stem, bad ph, or a multitude of other issues. Whenever requesting grow answers, please provide pictures as it will give everyone, especially champions more info as to what is happening. Don’t hesitate to ask no matter how silly or paranoid you may think it is, this community is great for helping!

2 Likes

Ok thanks I’ll just start over and try again and I’ve been trying to post but don’t know how

1 Like

Click the “three line” button up top, then new. In the top right corner will be a plus sign, that’s how you create a new post :wink:

2 Likes

Ok thanks you’ve been helpful

1 Like

What about the mold or algae that was on top of coco pod was that normal

You may have to post some pics that way they have an idea at what your talking about especially the champions they are very helpful on answer very questions you might have in the future or now if you could post some pics

2 Likes

Yes then when you Reply and wish to Upload a photo, just Click Reply…a little window pops up, and the square icon in the middle is called “upload”…I’m still learning, myself. :grinning:

Like this: (my new Grow):

Voila!

3 Likes

@Dee_Dee,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (Congratulations Now You Have Your Very Own [Topic] Catigory):

• (#Pictures):

- - -

- - -

• @Dee_Dee,

image FireGuy {ChampionToMe}:

--

2 Likes

Kind words in this post @SilverGrobo, but I’m no champ. I’m more of the “direct, entry level knowledge, help where I can and massive complainer.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
There are many others that are more deserving of that title than I. Impatiently waiting for the 2021 champ request from Grobo…i’ve got my list.

2 Likes