White Widow from previous post (Plant is dying help/ resolved)

Yep, I’d extend another week even two

2 Likes

PH meter just came in the mail. Right now my meters are reading:

PH - 5.51
Water temp - 71.7F
RH - 53%
Box temp - 73.8
F

3 Likes

Update from this morning 11/5/19

3 Likes

She is starting to look a bit better! :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

@Bplatinum9 you have a good eye. Im still getting discoloring only on some of the tips of the colas, any suggestions?

2 Likes

Have you gotten down to the bottom of the ph problem? Your #2 bottle is almost empty. And you did say that you recalibrated your sensors right? If you have done both these things I would give it a bit more time because you just went through a major surgery when @Osage Instructed you on how to successfully remove the root rot if I’m following correctly…
P.s keep a check on water temp and check for low water levels half way into the week do a fill up and continue to use the hydroguard.

4 Likes

This is quoted from @Stephen about my white widow.

“One note I can pass along is I find 5.7 pH a bit low for hydro. Cal/Mag is absorbed best above 6.1, so you may want to tweak that pH up a smidge.”

5 Likes

Quick update: photos attached.

7 Likes

She is one tough cookie! She is looking so much better! Good save!

4 Likes

@Bplatinum9 I’m seriously astonished by how resilient she is. At the very minimum this first grow has been a huge learning experience for me. Im still going back n forth with @Stephen on support, regarding my PH readings. But i thought for sure she was a goner after i cut 80% of her roots off. Her leaves are starting to perk up, discoloration has stopped, im starting to see steady growth again. Keeping my fingers crossed still.

4 Likes

I will be watching! Best of luck to the both of you! :clap::eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Alright guys quick update 11/11

5 Likes

@Osage just wanted to personally thank you. Your help saved her life :raised_hands:t4::point_up:t4::100:

6 Likes

& @Bplatinum9 of course :raised_hands:t4:

5 Likes

5 Likes

@Mpower11

Quick update ladies n gentleman…

9 Likes

@mary_jane

Quick view of her canopy from the camera I have installed in my grobo.

4 Likes

4 Likes