Is this a problem

It’s day 80 and still no buds so I started to investigate. The pod fell in the reservoir. Could that be damaging to the plants health? It hasn’t grown in weeks. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes

Has anyone seen this before?
Not sure if this is a female plant hard to tell.
Dropping your pod down into the reservoir in flower stage to make more room for a tall plant is a regular practice and ive never seen it produce this type of calcified damage.
Not real sure what that is but the fact that your at day 80 with no sign of flowering, absolutely no buds is a bad thing and your tips are browning tells us that the plant has already started dying out like in the flower stage.
What did you add into your water besides grobo nutrients?
What type of water was used and did you perform the proper cleaning, sanitizing and calibration before starting your grow? What brand seed was used? Try and walk us through a bit so this doesn’t happen again! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

@bookss,

image Bplatinum9-[ChampionForAReason]:

• (Put A Ticket [:ticket:] In For This One):

(ForSupportHelp): (ClickHere):

--

• (SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (SaveYourPlant): (ItMayNotGetWorse): -But- (JustInCase):

• ((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

[ https://support.grobo.io ]:

--

• ((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

• (KeepFeedingTickets): :ticket: :tickets:

[ https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=ForSupportHelp%20 ]:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

• (From Here):

• (ToHere):

• (FinalResultsHere):

• (Your Plant Can Be Saved): (Make Sure Your Probes Are Cleaned):

--

:infinity:

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply. I did not add anything other than the bottles of nutrients from Grobo. This is my first grow and I sanitized before I started my seed from seedsmans seeds. It’s a fem girls scout x green crack. I’ve been using springs purified water from the five gal jugs. I’m in Las Vegas where it’s very warm.

Not sure if I’m at the skill level it takes to save this. Do you suggest I start over? Thanks again.

1 Like

I would highly suggest you start over with a re-sanitized unit, recalibration of probes and maybe a different brand of Reversed Osmosis water, because some purified waters can be RO and others can be distilled versions of purified water which is not the same.

Post often and message if you run into any worries!
P.s. For the hot weather please get some hydroguard and use in every drain and fill. ( 3 teas).

1 Like

Thank you. RIP… What a sad night. :pleading_face::disappointed:

I’ll be sanitizing and finding a plug for RO water here in Vegas. Thank you for the suggestion

2 Likes