Tropicana Glookies #2

Can’t believe it on number 6 plant but doing 5th and 6th plant Tropicana Glookies she stretched better then the first 1…

8 Likes

She got her wiiiiinnnnnggggsssss!!!

4 Likes

Went away for awhile cane back to this right before water change I did a ph test and everything good can anybody tell me what I need… I need HELP…
Please AG members putting up my thundercat sign.

4 Likes

Things dont look bad but check your air stone for bubbles and #3 nutrient bottle for pinched lines.
If all is good then I would clip the two bad leaves, be sure not to be late with water changes and keep an eye on it for the next week.
Mark a line with permanent marker across nute bottles before you do your next drain and fill so we can see if nutrients are being used properly.
If you havent topped yet this is a good time.
Let us know if anything changes or gets worse! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

I have looked at the air stone bubbles are coming up but it doesn’t seem like it’s bubbling like it should… how should I restart it or get it back blowing harder?? I’m doing the water change here in a little bit…

1 Like

I know the support team can adjust that because they did for me. Open a ticket.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that the flow of the air pump can be adjusted

2 Likes

When I first plugged in my Grobo the air pump was so loud I put in a ticket. Grobo support did something and the next day it was quiet.

3 Likes

It bounced back my AG community but it’s using nutrients haven’t posted in a sec… this is after the second water change since the last post…

2 Likes

@Thatguyb.y,

• (Check To See If Your Pod Is Now Dry [Like It Should Be By Now]):

- - - [2021-06.21]:

@Thatguyb.y,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - - [2021-07.07]:

@Thatguyb.y,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (I Would Get A Second [AirStone&Bubbler]): (This Would Increase The Chance Of This Happening Again): (I’m Over Bubbling My Tank With [OneGroboLine / MyDoubleLineBubbler / &OneLineFromMyHusband’sDoubleLineBubbler]): (I Have Them Up Against The Wall [Shooting Across The Tank], Not Right Below Where It Would Shoot Up):

• (I Would -Also- Make Sure You Fill Your Tank Daily Just In Case She Dries Out Any More, -Plus- Add Hydroguard, If You Can To Promote Health): (-Also- I Would Change Out Your Nutrience When They Get This Low):

~ ~ ~

@Thatguyb.y,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

1 week before flipping to flower…

4 Likes

First week in the Flower stage she stretched real nice… Loving it… can’t wait to try my bud trimmer now

5 Likes

Done wit stretch and now she is in the start of full flower stage…

4 Likes

UPDATE TIME!!!
Day 57 flower 14/39 she has stretched better then my first one of Tropicana Glookies and filling out great… I can see my own progress in every grow I’ve done

4 Likes

Looking good! Hope she stacks!

2 Likes

WHATS GOING ON???
I HAVE CHECKED MY PH ITS FINE BUT MY LEAVES ARE CHANGING COLORS AND SEEM LIKE THERE DYING…

1 Like

@SilverGrobo @Bplatinum9 @vegetato @SWSVIC
Keep in mind this change did not happen until I think 2 things

1. I pushed the coco pod down so it don’t touch my lights super cropped and pushed it back up.
    Or
  2. I changed the schedule to the beginning of flower trying to switch to a particular breeder Im actually on flower day of generic 18/39 but switched to PSB now I’m on day 3/50…
    HELP!!!
1 Like

how are things looking under the cover, specifically the roots (are they white or brown, how’s the water temp?) and the pH probe (is it clean/calibrated)?

1 Like

@vegetato Yeah the probe is clean and calibrated… here’s a pic of the roots…

1 Like

Are your roots slimy? Or have you experienced any root rot with this grow?
Can you post a pic of your nutrients and let us know if you have added anything else to this grow. :eyes::seedling:

1 Like