In need of help!

Don’t know what’s goin on can somebody HELP!!!

1. I HAVE PUSHED THE COCO POD FROM TOUCHING THE TOP AN PUSH IT BACK AFTER SUPERCROPPING IT…
  2. AIR STONE WENT OUT AND NOW HAVE BEEN CHANGED
  3. PH IS NORMAL IVE CHECKED IT OUT RECENTLY
  4. Ive changed the schedule from generic to a particular breeder went from being on day 15 of FLOWER TO DAY 1 WIT THE CHANGE
2 Likes

Show a pic of your nutrients! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9

2 Likes

I have nutts in the #5 just don’t show it good

1 Like

Those roots look no bueno. Dark in color and breaking off. I would help but ever seen roots break like that before. Nutrient bottle one and two are low so that tells me that you are maybe using tap water?

2 Likes

@Wake No tap water I recycle the 1 and 2 with the bottles from the previous grow that’s why there low… you maybe right about the root but how would it get that way?? If it didn’t do it before… wondering how so it don’t happen again… could it have been from me pushing the coco pod in the reservoir some

1 Like

I use distilled water only

1 Like

Need your current situation. What are your air and water temps? When is the last time you calibrated the ph sensor? Any additional nutrients?

2 Likes

@Wake no additional nutrients but BigBud but I stop using that after week 1 of flower… Im truly on day 18 of flower stage but since I switched breeders I’m on day 5 of flower stage… air temp is between 65-70 degrees and water temp idk… it’s been calibrated 3 maybe 4 days ago and was good

1 Like

You can move your schedule forward or backward so make sure the timeline lines up with where in flower it is supposed to be. Changing a recipe mid grow can cause issues too. I will have to wait like you for a more experienced grower to assist you on this one. I can’t think of why your plant would look that way with the funky roots.

1 Like

Havd you been using hydroguard or forgot to add it?
:eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

I haven’t used any hydrogaurd

1 Like