Tropicana Glookies #2

I have looked at the air stone bubbles are coming up but it doesn’t seem like it’s bubbling like it should… how should I restart it or get it back blowing harder?? I’m doing the water change here in a little bit…

1 Like

I know the support team can adjust that because they did for me. Open a ticket.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that the flow of the air pump can be adjusted

2 Likes

When I first plugged in my Grobo the air pump was so loud I put in a ticket. Grobo support did something and the next day it was quiet.

3 Likes

It bounced back my AG community but it’s using nutrients haven’t posted in a sec… this is after the second water change since the last post…

2 Likes

@Thatguyb.y,

• (Check To See If Your Pod Is Now Dry [Like It Should Be By Now]):

- - - [2021-06.21]:

@Thatguyb.y,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - - [2021-07.07]:

@Thatguyb.y,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (I Would Get A Second [AirStone&Bubbler]): (This Would Increase The Chance Of This Happening Again): (I’m Over Bubbling My Tank With [OneGroboLine / MyDoubleLineBubbler / &OneLineFromMyHusband’sDoubleLineBubbler]): (I Have Them Up Against The Wall [Shooting Across The Tank], Not Right Below Where It Would Shoot Up):

• (I Would -Also- Make Sure You Fill Your Tank Daily Just In Case She Dries Out Any More, -Plus- Add Hydroguard, If You Can To Promote Health): (-Also- I Would Change Out Your Nutrience When They Get This Low):

~ ~ ~

@Thatguyb.y,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

1 week before flipping to flower…

4 Likes

First week in the Flower stage she stretched real nice… Loving it… can’t wait to try my bud trimmer now

5 Likes

Done wit stretch and now she is in the start of full flower stage…

4 Likes

UPDATE TIME!!!
Day 57 flower 14/39 she has stretched better then my first one of Tropicana Glookies and filling out great… I can see my own progress in every grow I’ve done

4 Likes

Looking good! Hope she stacks!

2 Likes

WHATS GOING ON???
I HAVE CHECKED MY PH ITS FINE BUT MY LEAVES ARE CHANGING COLORS AND SEEM LIKE THERE DYING…

1 Like

@SilverGrobo @Bplatinum9 @vegetato @SWSVIC
Keep in mind this change did not happen until I think 2 things

1. I pushed the coco pod down so it don’t touch my lights super cropped and pushed it back up.
    Or
  2. I changed the schedule to the beginning of flower trying to switch to a particular breeder Im actually on flower day of generic 18/39 but switched to PSB now I’m on day 3/50…
    HELP!!!
1 Like

how are things looking under the cover, specifically the roots (are they white or brown, how’s the water temp?) and the pH probe (is it clean/calibrated)?

1 Like

@vegetato Yeah the probe is clean and calibrated… here’s a pic of the roots…

1 Like

Are your roots slimy? Or have you experienced any root rot with this grow?
Can you post a pic of your nutrients and let us know if you have added anything else to this grow. :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Should I switch the #5 out with a new one?? it has nutts in it just low but not at the bottom… @Bplatinum9 the roots aren’t slimey at all and no issue of root rot at all… only problem been this issue… but didn’t happen I think till I noticed my air stone went out and I changed it or pushing coco pod down or changing the recipe…

1 Like

This could be the result of no air for awhile, are you using hydroguard? :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Nope haven’t used it

Which 1 to get?? and has anybody used GREAT WHITE??