SWSVIC’s First Grow (Ever...) ILGM GDP

:joy::joy:tenor-1

9 Likes

@Chad_Johnson @miami5th @pyromancy

Wowwww!

Oh how I have missed Volcano vape… I cannot believe I waited so long to grab these! I’m in love! Wildly flavorful (I chose Bubble Gum as the first strain for their maiden voyages). Super cool inhalation (temperature wise), and the high/effects are perfect, clean, and clear. The entire user experience/“ritual” for either is fun and nostalgic for me. Thank you guys for the nudge, very very happy with my purchases.

9 Likes

Cheers bro

5 Likes

2nd bag Lemon OG Kush, tastes like I’m eating a lemon meringue pie… which after typing I’ve realized is something I must go get right now.

7 Likes

Weed does that to you :laughing:

7 Likes

- - - [2021-12.03]:

Dec 3, '20 6:15 AM

@Merle_Carsten,

• (Sending You To This Thread To Read Up On @SWSVIC Grow Dosing): ({Champion In My Eye [:eye:]}:):

• (I’m Also Going To Try To Dose My Next Grow As Well):

- - -

@Merle_Carsten,

• (I Would Think This Rig Wouldn’t Be Too Feezable With The Amount Of Plant Verses Root Systems):

• (Would Like To See It In Action Though): (These Two Below Didn’t Make The Cut 100%):

{Some :skull_and_crossbones:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-09.30]:

@Simplegardener17,

• (This Is The Place I_ :eye: Read_ :open_book:):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.01]:

@VancouverSeeds,

• (You Can Read_ :open_book: All In This Topic): {:wink:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

I’m in the market for something like this I just want to make the right choice the first time… How does it compare to a water bong?

3 Likes

You f*cking with me M? :joy: I love a good bong hit but this is a completely different experience, cannot compare the two honestly. But I will say: buy the damn thing, you won’t be sorry.

7 Likes

Hahahaha… I think it’s Xmas weekly for me now a days!!

7 Likes

I feel you! Hahaha

6 Likes

@SWSVIC still diggin’ the MIGHTY? :slight_smile: Curious to hear if you’ve been using it on the regular or not.

3 Likes

@pyromancy Unfortunately not man, I love it but I very rarely use it. Volcano at home & Pax for on the go. I think I’ve used the mighty 3 times total since purchasing.

5 Likes

Cool. No worries in that. It works nice I’m sure you can agree, but if you have a Volcano it seems like the MIGHTY isn’t really necessary tbh. I don’t have a volcano so it’s my go-to device at home.

3 Likes

So brings me to the next question you obviously like the Pax over the Mighty… Why do you prefer the Pax?

3 Likes

I simply prefer it for travel as it is smaller and simpler to use. The mighty is obviously superior But it is clunky and requires a little extra work.

2 Likes

Thanks I figured that was the answer

It doesn’t seem so as far as cleaning goes watching reviews, especially if you use the pods. Pax 3 owner, mighty wishlister. Rarely use my pax because it burns too hot and is such a PITA to clean. Specifically what is the extra work you find involved with the mighty, if you don’t mind? :wink:

4 Likes

@SWSVIC Volcano Hybrid has been ordered!!!

5 Likes

Ty brother… Check out this mske it urself waterfall system

3 Likes

@SWSVIC Ok I found my new love!!! The Volcano just rocks… Worth every penny… Now I think I need to found a portable device…lol

3 Likes