SWSVIC’s First Grow (Ever...) ILGM GDP

Exactly like the surgical ones i have. Way more durable and easier to clean for sure

3 Likes

also better airflow

2 Likes

Just ordered them. Got a vented lid to try out as well.

2 Likes

I also bring this to the work office (I’m pretty much medicated all day, even in the office), no one can ever smell it, its super stealthy. I also pre-grind my bud and keep it in a pre-roll tube and fill my pax as I go, keeps the grinded buds fresh.

https://www.amazon.com/PROTECTIVE-interchangeable-CONTAINERS-Accessories-Skunkcase/dp/B01KQOAJKK/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=pax+stash+case&qid=1606325242&sr=8-3

4 Likes

Great minds think alike :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

:100:

2 Likes

Same :wave:t3: :moneybag: take my money

Aren’t we worth it though? :green_heart::v:t3:

3 Likes

@Chad_Johnson @miami5th

Got a Black Friday deal on the pair.

15 Likes

Epic loot! You’re fast!

2 Likes

Where did u obtain this at? Florida resident as well! Tampa to be specific!

2 Likes

Nice grabs! Enjoy the equipment!

1 Like

Oh boy!! Reviews!!

1 Like

Will do!

1 Like

Hell yea!! Definitely let me know what you think. I know everyone has different use preferences. Ive toyed with the settings on both devices so I’ll let you know my personal preferences. With the mighty, I like to pack it pretty tight and I start it out at 180 C. At this temp, the first couple of pulls produce little to no vape when you exhale but the taste is phenomenal. You get all the flavors… Ive got some peyote cookie right now and it legit tastes like a sugar cookie the first couple puffs. After about 6-8 pulls, I will turn it up to 182 C and repeat at 184 C and 186 C. I will usually turn it off after that empty it. Then I reuse that vaped stuff to make cannibutter… I REALLY stretch my product :joy:. However, if you don’t plan on doing that, crank it all the way up to 210 C after 186 to get a few more good pulls from it. I saw Stephen did a video and he will crank it up all the way to 210 right from the jump and smoke it out that way. I do that when I’m in a hurry but if I have time to savor the flavor, I slow play it. Lol. The volcano for me is a set it and run it though. Ive played the Temps on that similarly but it didn’t seem to be as effective. I have the manual dial version but I keep mine just above setting 6. That seems to be perfect for me. Im interested to hear others opinions that use them though. And to see what u like best.

2 Likes

That’s good advice.

I rock mine at 365F. same with me, first 2-3 pulls are mostly flavor and little vapor, but after that it starts rolling nicely. Super flavorful… My fruity strains taste like the way they smell, for instance, I have Super Lemon Haze right now in mine and it tastes like straight lemon citrus from the get go. I packed this current bowl Monday night… Ripped on it 3-4 times and I was doing just fine. Yesterday, didn’t vape any from it, but this morning I took a little bit after I woke up and was feeling nice, and after work tonight finished it up and have been on a crazy head high for the past two hours. All from one pack :wink: I usually keep it at the same temp throughout the process most of the time, but I will sometimes crank it up a bit. I think Linalool and Humulene are two that mostly need to be at 388F for them to be vaporized, but most of the more common terps are well covered by the 365F lane.

Most of the ABV comes out slightly green or brown, no black or burnt. Sometimes I rip on it 15-20 times per pack in total until it starts tasting a little too subpar

3 Likes

Going to get a quick engineering degree… BRB

2 Likes

I like how you say everything with so much detail it feels like I’m taking a hit lol

2 Likes

Thats exactly the ABV I’m talking about. If you keep it, you can turn into edibles. I just usually use 3x as much abv as the butter or oil recipe calls for and it comes out perfect

4 Likes

I will also note that bud from the grobo seems to need to be smoked at a slightly higher temp… probably bc of freshness is my guess… but I start a couple degrees higher with that vs the stuff I buy

3 Likes

Makes sense, I can’t wait to fire them up. Wife’s family at the house :expressionless:… patiently waiting for them to GTFO.

9 Likes