couple of questions:
- So i’m growing a white widow x big bud on day 19 of flowering stage and I noticed a white layer of what looks like mold on my coco pod. Is this okay or do I need to do something about it?
- Is the height of the plant okay? or are my main colas going to burn she looks a bit too tall but i’m not sure
- Do I need to do anything about those bottom leaves and side branches that won’t grow any product?
- I pruned the plant a little bit is this too much to take off at once?
- lastly, can I clean the floor of the unit around the coco pod with sanitizing wipes? If not, then how can I clean it?
my conditions inside the unit:
internal temp: 22 c
humidity: 39 rh
water temp: 19.1 c
I have done topping and low stress training but that is it
thanks a lot!