Skywalker

Although it got off to a very rough start. She is on the mend. I decided to use this situation as a learning experience and kept the plant growing instead of starting over. They did offer to refund but I chose to take a different approach and keep on going. Thanks to everyone who helped so far. @SWSVIC has been a ton of help so thank you!

13 Likes

Looking good glad things have turned around. :+1:Happy Growing.

4 Likes

Looking fabulous!! What happened? I too am growing a skywalker, first grobo grow but she’s only day 5 right now.

1 Like

Well. First I moved it from germination a few days early as I didn’t know any better for my first grow. Then I had several challenges from there which was most likely caused by moving it into early veg too early. I could have just started over and she’d be way bigger right now but I wanted to learn how to nurse the plant back to health and how to fix things.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

@Tebori,

(#AmazingSave): :green_thumb: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

- - -

• (Make sure your Probes are cleaned before a [Drain/Fill]): (Put in a Ticket [:ticket:] for this): -and also for- (your Back Button [Not Working] The Grobo Functions [Not As It Should] ):

(ForSupportHelp): (ClickHere):

--

• (SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (SaveYourPlant): (ItMayNotGetWorse): -But- (JustInCase):

• ((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

[ https://support.grobo.io ]:

--

• ((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

• (KeepFeedingTickets): :ticket: :tickets:

[ https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=ForSupportHelp%20 ]:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

- - -

• (Coco-Pod): (Mold):

[ Search results for 'pod ' - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more ]:

[ Search results for 'rootstowater ' - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more ]:

--

:infinity:

3 Likes

Only issue is the tips are still rusting. Any ideas what’s causing this?

1 Like

Are they the lowest tips or all tips? My understanding is lowest leaves dying off is normal even from the tips, all leaves is usually nute burn. I’d wait for a more experienced chime in, but they’ll probably want closer pics. Also, for the photos…click the button on the back twice to change the lighting for pics, they’re much clearer than the blue light, or use the app, it lasts longer for me.

1 Like

The button on the back doesn’t do anything when I pushed it. Won’t open the door and won’t change the lights at all. How do I do it from the app?

The other button on the app, lower right one. And to unlock, you need to hold the button for 2-3 seconds and you’ll see the front led turn dark blue, that means it’s unlocked. With mine I have to push slightly in to get the lock to disengage…but I like that.

3 Likes

Here are pics of the rusted tips.

2 Likes

It’s only the bottom leaves…you’re golden! As long as new growth is good, she’s fine. The bottom leaves will usually die off slowly. Also, use a flash when taking pics and they’ll look even clearer :wink:

2 Likes

Cool. Thank you.

Nope. I would send to support and verify EC again/Ph again. Can u take another pic of the leaves for me. Is it yellowing ? Smell your Rez as well…

3 Likes

Here are some pics.

2 Likes

I couldn’t smell anything in the res. It’s always the lowest leaves that burn. :man_shrugging:t2: Tested Ec tonight. It’s 2.2. Not sure if I need to calibrate that first. The blue lab instructions aren’t clear for the conductivity pen.

1 Like

Awesome u picked up blue lab pens!! There is calibration solution to for the EC pens… what is the Ph? I would send Support to check your system to verify everything is okay and also send them those pics. Your using distilled water without any additives correct? Grobo likes to run their EC pretty high as @SWSVIC can attest.

• send for support.
  • check if the air bubblier is working
  • check EC/PH yourself daily for your reference
  • environment checks - Rez temp (If it gets above 71ish- think about Hydroguard or UC roots to prevent bad bacteria from growing
    :ok_hand:t3: FYI your plant does not look bad but doing these early checks will u out in future. :love_you_gesture:t2:
1 Like

Yes. Have the blue lab pens. I calibrated the ec pen and the ph is hydrating. After calibration it says 2.0 ec. Bubbler is working. Ph I’ll know tomorrow. This is what Danielle said regarding my issues. They said last time ec and ph was all good.

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2: Awesome. Just keep doing your checks daily then :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Yes @Jamminbear they certainly do run EC/PPM high, gotta sell those nutes! @Tebori my grow has been at those levels since the onset of late veg. My plant didn’t show signs of burn until flowering however. I really felt mine should have been lowered and I think the same for yours. They most likely won’t do it however (or at least will recommend against it).

2 Likes