Baby Skywalker

She popped up today. Excited to begin my first grow journey.

16 Likes

She’s alive !

2 Likes

It’s such a fun experience on the first grow. I hope you enjoy all the days of looking at the plant and imagining the growth in advance :joy:

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

2 Likes

When does that go away? :joy:

2 Likes

@Tebori,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

• (So Sorry you are displeased with your unit and your grow): (Plant needs Saving -or- Unit needs Refunding): (:warning:)

• ((#PagingDrStephen)): @stephen :sos:

• @Stephen = :mage::mask::stethoscope::wink:

--

:telephone_receiver::bell:

1 Like

Baby Skywalker is on day 4 of early vegetation. Seems like everything is going well so far.

3 Likes

She’s perfect :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks. I have temp and humidity in there along with water temp. I’m staying good on my ranges and ordered an extra pump along with hydroguard and a few other things. What’s the recommended usage of hydroguard?

1 Like

Every “fill” mix 6mL of Hydroguard into 3 Gal. of distilled water in fill bucket prior to filling the Grobo.

2 Likes

My hydroguard didn’t make it here by my first refill. Can I add it on my next or before?

You can wait until your next drain fill, unless you feel that it really needs to get in there ASAP. In which case, you can just conduct an early drain/fill.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Cool. Thanks.

Ok. So first concerns. Pretty frustrated to pay so much money for this grobo and already having issues with plant health. Looks like it’s heading towards death already. Plant is looking droopy and leaves appear to be soggy. Thoughts?

Coco pod is still quite wet as well even though the system lowered the water level.

1 Like

Temp and humidity have been consistent. I’ve checked morning midday and night.

1 Like

Are you running a water chiller? Humidity is low, air temp is high. Will still grow in these conditions, however you are out of “ideal range”. Can you cool down the room using AC and perhaps add a humidifier to the room?

I brightened up your pic a bit. I think she is doing ok. Perhaps put a fan inside to stir air and possibly dry out the pod a bit.

1 Like

I thought 80 degrees was a fine temp? Most of the day it’s in the 70s and then gets warmer near end of the day. I can add a humidifier inside the room. Not sure how much that will help since I live in Utah. It’s very dry here. No I don’t have a chiller. That’s just the natural temp of the water.

The water is 11 degrees colder than the grow space at all times? That’s nuts if so! Did you happen to just fill with cooler water when you took that pic? What is the highest temp you have seen your water go up to? There are also small rechargeable humidifiers available that you can put inside the unit with your plant until she gets her feet under her.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08133RL17/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_bA5gFb38E5WMA

2 Likes

It doesn’t get higher than 70 degrees. The water I mean. So that’s normal. :man_shrugging:t2: What humidity should I be at ? Do I need two of those so I can rotate for 24 hours per day?