Green mold on top of pod [RESOLVED]

Believe it’s 2.6 gallons

2 Likes

Upon high fill you are looking at 11 litres (2.9 gallons), so I’d add 5-6 ml per drain/fill.

3 Likes

@SilverGrobo,

I’m sorry folks, I guess this video is no longer available at this time???.. :thinking:

1 Like

if you can find it get Hydroguard. Hydrogen Peroxide is a temporary solution i think and you have to apply it daily. Hydroguard is your best bet but I might be wrong

1 Like

@SilverGrobo,

((#NoGoVideo)):

Green mold on top of pod [RESOLVED] - #5 by SilverGrobo - Troubleshooting - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

:x::heavy_multiplication_x::ballot_box::recycle:

--
((#Seed)): ((#Germination)): ((#YouTubeVideo)):

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Starting+From+Seed+How+to+start+Growing+Cannabis

:wink::shushing_face:

1 Like

((#[RESOLVED])):

:wink:

1 Like

Good Morning Barb:
I I was investigating what appears to be a patch of fungi or mold on my new Grobo plant on top of the pod. I have not found the courage to look underneath, as of yet! Here is a pic:

.This is an auto indica and the strain is Melon OG.

1 Like

@buzzy6,

((#Coco-Pod)):

((#CocoPod)): (Reuse/Recycle) : :recycle:

--

((#AbsolutelyCorrect)): :green_thumb:

((#YourGrowYourCall)):

--

--

Summary

--

((#NowMyEMailShowsUp)): :love_letter::laughing::nerd_face:

Green mold on top of pod [RESOLVED] - #42 by SilverGrobo - Troubleshooting - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

--

2 Likes

Those pics were of yesterday. These are of today:

1 Like

So I should not be concerned about this I gather? To brush or not to brush?

1 Like

Your good mine did it every time … I’d worry if you had some dampening …when the water drops … the cocopod will dry out

2 Likes

Oh ok Barb just got this great thanks… I’m a pacifist and opposed killing anything including fungi and mold…Lol

1 Like

Ok thanks Chris

1 Like

Resolved thanks all

1 Like

((#[RESOLVED])):

--

1 Like

Hi Barb, just a quick? Can I raise my Grobo off the floor and put it on a table of some sort, while I have a grow? I’m only 24 days in and I thought Maybe in my next drain… reason being is twofold: I am 6’5 and it’s a long way down plus with my brain surgery every time I bend over I get massive pressure in my head, which isn’t fun! I was thinking a coffe table or something…and would I do harm to the plant, machine, or sensors by moving it now?

2 Likes

Hey Grower!

Hi Barb, just a quick? Can I raise my Grobo off the floor and put it on a table of some sort, while I have a grow? I’m only 24 days in and I thought Maybe in my next drain… reason being is twofold: I am 6’5 and it’s a long way down plus with my brain surgery every time I bend over I get massive pressure in my head, which isn’t fun! I was thinking a coffe table or something…and would I do harm to the plant, machine, or sensors by moving it now?

--

only if this happens:

--

((#MuchLoveToYou)): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

((#HaloEpidemic)): :innocent: This was in place for if the plant got taller ‘haha’ and I was going to support it further up the unit: :green_thumb:

Summary

--

--

:innocent::laughing:

--

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Ok great thanks Barb. I was worried that if I moved it now I might hurt the plant somehow??? lol

1 Like

By the way Barb, I like what you are doing with the Grobo on the right!!! Fantastic…got my hands on a gorilla glue #4 hybrid for and 3 Larry Bird’s for Xmas. Gorilla for my next Grobo and the 3 Birds for my next tent grow… really lol

1 Like

Barb is that a Halo technique and if so I would like to try that…

1 Like