Skywalker

Why do they not want the numbers lowered? I mean I assume it’s better to not be having the burn happen. Why do you think my tips are burning where yours and others don’t?

A lot may have to do with genetics, I suspect they prefer high ec in order to use more nutrients which leads to more nutrient sales.

2 Likes

@Tebori my plant has some burn too but doesn’t seem to be effecting her much it seems like a little more concentrated amount of nute intake is all, have you tried topping off your Grobo daily to keep the nute concentrate level lower as much as possible?

2 Likes

No. I haven’t. How much? Like a cup per day? Or do you mean with the fill option? Because it won’t fill. I’ve tried that already. I’m not sure and what level the top is considered. I see those little protruding parts near the top. Is that the level? Above those ? I just check it after adding two cups of water and it’s at 1.9 now.

4 Likes

She’s looking great! Yeah mean with the fill option, or you could just pour it in if that’s how you have been doing it. I top off tank daily and seems to help with nute burn and tips a lot! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I’ll try it. It Usually won’t accept any water when I try it with the fill feature.

2 Likes

Sorry your unit is doing that to you boss, got to get that resolved if possible

2 Likes

I just don’t think it’s low in water so it says level is fine. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Yes you’re correct in that assumption a plant of this size very likely is not going to absorb enough water to drop the water levels far enough on a daily basis to trigger the “low” setting on the Grobo mid level reservoir sensor.

2 Likes

Pretty sure this is mold on the pod. Any suggestions?

1 Like

The white stuff is beneficial and should be left alone. It will eventually darken into a light brownish color, don’t worry about that either.

If you see green (algae) or black (rot) growing on the pod that’s another story and should be reason for concern.

4 Likes

Just a little update. I’m way behind on my grow but she’s doing better. I should be on the tail end of flowering but just barely about to start transitioning soon.

3 Likes

5 Likes

What day of the growth cycle is she on???

1 Like

Day 12 of transition.

3 Likes

Dammmnnnnn she’s huge! Maybe adding two extra days of late veg wasn’t a good idea for my skywalker xD

2 Likes

@ChopJ @Tebori I’d be curious to find out what your yields are. I’m growing Skywalker OG, not sure if the strain is the same because yours grew much taller.

2 Likes

Right? I wasn’t expecting her to get so tall :flushed:. Flowering has began. It’s the ILGM Skywalker og.

4 Likes

Yep, I’m growing the same one from them and mine is just at the second fan, lots of bud sites though.

5 Likes