First grow in the bag!

Barney’s LSD. Got anxious, microwaved dried a tiny amount. If that’s any indication of its quality, can’t wait f for the properly dried and cured one to be ready.

Shout out to @Todd.grobo for his words of wisdom along the way. As well as many of you.

11 Likes

Nice looks good. I can’t wait for mine to finish, it should be some of the better flower from what I have read about home grown vs dispensary.

Did you add anything extra or only use the Grobo nutes?

3 Likes

I guess binder clips work, I never thought of that, :grinning: I bought these to help hang on the wires.

3 Likes

Nothing additional added. Just used what came with the unit plus distilled water.

And to your point…just a much cleaner, smoother and more tasty smoke than anything I’ve gotten from the shops around here, etc. can’t speak to proper dispensary weed.

Those clips look interesting. Prob a better solution than my binder clips…but had em at home.

4 Likes

Beauty harvest! Not sure about the microwaved bud, but someone was bound to try it!
Looks like some great bud there! Good job on your first grow, I love seeing these photos!

5 Likes

Haha. Saw it on a website…the microwaving. Def not a not a regular rotation type of deal.

4 Likes

- - - [2021-11.02]:

@Maria_Benedict,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes