Seed help

Hi all,

So I’m currently on day 38 of my very first grow. All is going well but I think I may have made a mistake with the recipe I selected. I bought my seed but couldn’t find the exact breeder or type so to be on the safe side selected the generic Sativa grow. Since then I’ve been having doubts I picked the correct grow. The seed is from Green House Seed company and is GH cheese feminised 60% indica 40% Sativa. So the question is have I selected the best recipe or is there a better one?
If not can I change the grow to a more suitable one? And how would I do this?
It’s currently on day 14 of Late Vegetation which I’ve just extended for 2 weeks

Feel a bit daft asking this but I suppose it’s all a learning curve for me.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I did the same thing and contacted support she was able to change my recipe for me remotely … contact support they really nice

2 Likes

Did you know which recipe to move it across or did support suggest one?

1 Like

I explained situation and they selected a better one than the orginal one I choose … i provided a link to seed

1 Like

Great thank you, supports just come back and advised me what to do.

1 Like

maybe support can change it to a generic hybrid, giving it the correct nutrient dosage :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Brianferry,

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Would Be Safe With The [GenericHybridRecipy] -Or/Also- The [GenericIndicaRecipe]):

• (You Can Do It Yourself If You Feel Comfortable): (You Will Have To [DeleteTheCurrentGrow]): (Pick The Recipe You Want -Then- Advance The Grow To Where You Are Now In This Grow):

• (To Delete The Grow Journal You Will Add One Picture, -Then- You Can Delete Journal Spot): -Or- (You Could Choose To Add Pictures -Then- Explain To Continued On Next Journal Blog):

• (AnyPhotoWillDo): {:no_entry:}:

- - -

@Brianferry,

• (#YourGrowYourCall): (The Notifications Are Just Automatic Reminders To “Not To Forget” That You Have A Plant To Take Care Of -And- “Not To Forget It”): (Pick A Day That Works Best For You -And- Your Schedule): (Top-Up Your Fills Every 3-Days -Or- So When Needed): (You Will Know How Often You Need To By How Much She Drinks): (Again It Is Up To You): {:wink:}:

- - -

@Brianferry,

• (I Pick A Day To [Drain/Fill] Three Days After [Top-Up] This Will Help The Plant Greatly): (I Don’t Use The Notifications To Remind Me To Do Anything): (I Just Know To Do It):

• (Notifications): {Search :mag:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Can I just ask would it be better to change the grow now or wait till the water is due to be changed?

Am I meant to be topping up the water each week or should I get a notification if I need to?

1 Like

My notifications stopped … I was told its just a reminder if u can top off water every 2-3days

1 Like

Change once a week, notification or not, a day or two off doesn’t kill anything but try to stay consistent!
If your gonna top off, do it once in the middle of the week!
Personally I never top up! :eyes::seedling:

Thanks all for the advice.

4 Likes

I can see that this community is solid.

3 Likes