Refilling tank

If I refilled the water tank w/o grobo’s prompt, does it automatically add new nutrients like its new water or does it sense the nutrients in the water first?

1 Like

If you fill it may or may not balance the water however on drain and fill new nutes are dispersed within five mins of fill

2 Likes

- - - [2019-10.11]:

Oct 11, '19 3:39 AM

@Caleb882,

Refilling tank

ToddYYCChampion

((#ChampionGotYouCovered)): :clap:

((#WaterLevel)): :droplet: ((#Nutrients)):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.01]:

@Gmann,

• (You Are Absolutely Correct): {:green_thumb:}:

~~~

@Gmann,

• (Always Good To Know Why):

FistBumps..1~~ (2)

{:woman_shrugging:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.06]:

@Gmann,

@Gunk,

• (Maybe -Because- Of The Simple Fact Roots Gets Tangled_ :pretzel: In The Sensors From Time_ :watch: To Time_ :timer:):

20210909_221243_GIF{OnSensors}:

--
:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

:fist_right:

Just surprised it’s not directly monitored

& I’m always forgetting I have a grow on :rofl:!..

Never visually checked the level @ Top Up Notification but i will from now on :flushed:!

Sure someone will explain why :wink:!!..

3 Likes

Still fail to see why it cannot be Sensor/Float Driven

Thanks for the links :wink::+1::seedling::seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

Wow :hushed:!!

Just had a look see & I’ve just put @ least 4ltrs in her :flushed:!

Always learnin :+1:!:rofl:!..

3 Likes

Darn, I just started adding Fish S and Bud Candy and I was adding a “tiny bit” every top off. I thought you were supposed to until I read some of this.

Maybe I will do a drain and fill a day early.

3 Likes

I top off every 2 days once I got into transition and now that it is starting to flower, might even need it every day. I make it simple and keep 1 empty bucket and 2 filled buckets of distilled water around 4.5 gallons and that gets me thru a drain/fill and top off, about a week.

I dont check the levels and just start a fill and let it go. Sometimes it doesn’t need much at all and others it takes a lot more.

3 Likes

Same here. 3/4 of my roots were exposed after a week with no notification. Crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I might av found my First if I dear say…A Real Lacking in the Automation" of the grobo

I expect it would need some kind of add on but surly such a simple Float/gauge would not be that difficult & I really find it hard to understand why this was not included in the AUTOMATION" @ conception :flushed:!!

Just sayin :roll_eyes:!:flushed:!..

1 Like