OMG No more space

I need to know what to do and it’s only day 18 of 52 in flower stage???

3 Likes

How tall were plants when u flipped ? I would suggest super cropping but I’m not sure where u can bend the branches. Maybe @vegetato and @SWSVIC may have some suggestions for u

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo @Stephen any advice

3 Likes

This is a tough one @Etouch2020, you’re early in the flowering stage and already experiencing significant overgrowth. I think super cropping (and tying down cropped branches now (every branch that is within 6 inches of the ceiling) would be your best bet. You probably have another week or so of stretch and then she should slow down. You can also push your coco pod down through the hole into the reservoir lid which will also grant you a couple inches. She could also use some defoliating/lollipopping toward the bottom as well. @vegetato & @Russel_Richardson can probably offer more guidance.

5 Likes

Once you try everything @SWSVIC mentioned and its still too big id start over. Weed will be below optimal

3 Likes

I was hesitant to say the same :confused:

2 Likes

Everyone always is. Its a learning point. Ive kept it twice znd best use it was, was cooked in oils. Past that its not a pleasant smoke

4 Likes

I would supercrop the top or even cut 5-8 inches from the top and continue to flower it out. I have seen worse … :+1:t2:

4 Likes

@Etouch2020 What genetic is it that you are growing? Node spacing appears very far apart.

1 Like

@Etouch2020,

• (#EarlyShowing): (2020-06.02): - (2020-06.30): :wink:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=earlyshowing%20

- - -

• (A little bit of this and a little bit of that): :small_orange_diamond: :small_blue_diamond:

--

2 Likes

They look dense and greasy. She looks like a good yielder! Did u save a clone?

1 Like

Unfortunately I didn’t save a clone. Am I able to still get a clone here are the results now after a super crop.

3 Likes

@SilverGrobo did you use any additives like advanced nutrients?

1 Like

U can still get a clone now but that clone has to reveg it self which is going to take a while.

How do I go about doing that tho like knowing which branch to cut off

Did u try super cropping yet?

My two cents:

All is not lost. Get a bunch of magnetic hooks (two packs off amazon) as well as pipe cleaners. Start aligning the hooks around the grobo and begin tying down the lower branches and work your way up…almost zig-zagging the branches around the Grobo walls. Use the pipe cleaner to tie the branch down to the hook. This will lower the tops of the branches and pull the colas away from the center of the light (where they will burn). The goal is to keep them 3+ inches away from the LED light. This, combined with super cropping (and using the hooks/pipe cleaners to keep the super cropped branch down) will get you through your grow. But start now and keep up with her. She WILL stop stretching soon and if you put the time in now…you’ll be OK.

4 Likes